Yabatech Past Questions
The importance of these compiled and downloadable past questions is to let current and future candidates have the opportunity to have comprehensive Yabatech past questions at their disposal anywhere and anytime.
If you devote much time to studying and practicing with these Yabatech past questions, you will be able to score very high on upcoming Yabatech exams. It is when you practice that you gain mastery over any subject that may seem difficult. Firstly, you must know that maximum preparation is required for being successful in any examinations.
This is the compilation of all the past questions and answers that has been asked over the years. Thus, this past question and answer are being repeated and rephrased in the preceding years.
Why you need Yabatech Past Questions
Past questions are helpful tools for preparing for examinations as they provide you with practical insight into how the examination body sets their exams, how the exam you are preparing for might look as well as key themes or subject areas likely to be touched.
How is YabaTech Past Questions patterned?
We have compiled this Yabatech Past Question for you. We solve the questions and provided accurate answers to help you while reading.
The Yabatech Past Questions are usually patterned in objectives format only with different courses listed according to the programme you applied for.
Sample of Yaba Tech Past Questions and Answers
ENGLISH LANGUAGE SECTION
From the words or group of words lettered A to D, choose the word or group of words which best completes each of the following sentences.
1 When the little girl hurt herself she —— her mother for sympathy.
(a) looked up (b) forced (c) appealed for (d) turned to
2 The ————— applauded the lecturer. (a) crowd (b) congregation (c) spectator (d) audience
3 The new Eko Bridge in Lagos should help to greatly ease the terrible traffic———–
(a) compression (b) conversions (c) congestion (d) convergence
4 Able and ————-, he eventually reaped his reward.
(a) awkward (b) industrial (c) officious (d) industrious
5 The lecturer felt that it would be—————– to let women compete for posts normally filled by men.
(a) inadequate (b) impolite (c) inferior (d) inappropriate
From the list of words or groups of words lettered A to D below each of the following sentences, choose the word or group of words which is nearest in meaning to the underlined expression as it is used in the sentences.
6 The discussion became animated. (a) robust (b) unruly (c) intellectual (d) lively
7 John did four years in the University without obtaining his degree, and his scholarship had to be withdrawn (a) recovered (b) postponed (c) canceled (d) re-allocated
8 The driver failed to obey the speed-limit regulations in the college compound and was summarily dismissed. (a) answer (b) understand (c) notice (d) observe
9 The rebels were forced to surrender. (a) give off (b) give out (c) give in (d) give way
10 Prospective students for admission must be eligible. (a) clever (b) fluent (c) smart (d) qualified
Ans. DATICS SECTION
11 Simplify +[something missing here] A. B. C. D.
12 Evaluate Cos 45o + Sin 225o A. B. 0 C. D. 2
13 If SCR, then A. B. C. D.
14 Convert 35 to a number in base two. A. 10112 B. 100112 C. 1000112 D. 1100102
15 The nth term of a sequence is represented by 3 x 22-n. Write down the first three terms of the sequence
A. 3/2, 3, 6 B. 6, 3, 3/2 C. 3/2, 3, ⅓ D. ⅔, 3, 8/3
16 Simplify -1½ A. 8 B. 4 C. ¼ D. ⅜
17 Simplify A. -3 B. 1/9 C. ⅓ D. 27/8
18 Solve the equation 5×2 – 4x -1 = 0
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for YabaTech Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Yaba-tech Past Questions and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!