This is to inform prospective candidates of Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto and the general public that Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto –UDUSOK 2013/2014 Post UTME Screening registration has commenced. Read the details below:
Type of Exams: Post UTME
Host Institution: Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto
- All candidates (UTME and DIRECT ENTRY)
who chose the Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, as their first choice Most Preferred and/or second choice Most Preferred for the 2013/2014 admissions.
- The UTME applicants must have scored 180 and above in the 2013 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination. Direct Entry candidates must have at least lower credit at Diploma and a minimum of six (6) points at NCE/IJMB.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates should register on-line for a screening exercise by following the following procedure
- Applicants are required to go on-line and fill their personal details on the University portal http://putme.udusok.edu.ng
- After filling your personal details, print the form that bears your Transaction ID (Invoice) that you will present at the Bank for payment;
- Proceed to any branch of the designated banks to pay a non-refundable fee of one thousand five hundred naira (N1,500.00) only. (This is exclusive of the Transaction
fees).The designated banks are:
i. First Bank, PLC – Account No. 2019779722
ii. United Bank of Africa, PLC – Account No. 1006518911
iii. Mainstreet Bank, PLC – Account No. 7000024985
iv. Diamond Bank, PLC – Account No. 0030167183
v. Zenith Bank, PLC – Account No. 1130022931
- Visit the same portal (http://putme.udusok.edu.ng ) and
log-in with your JAMB Number and the Examination
Number issued to you at the bank on confirmation of
UDUSOK Post UTME Exams is scheduled to hold from Wednesday, 28th August to Friday, 30th August, 2013, at 8:00 a.m. daily.
Exams Time Table:
The screening exercise has been scheduled as follows:-
DAY I: WEDNESDAY, 28TH AUGUST, 2013 (D. E. only) – Direct Entry Applicants for all Programmes
DAY 2: THURSDAY, 29TH AUGUST, 2013 (UTME only) MORNING – 8:00 A.M.
– College of Health Sciences
– Faculty of Medical Laboratory Sciences
– Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
– Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
AFTERNOON – 3:00 P.M
– Faculty of Social Sciences
– Faculty of Management Sciences
– Faculty of Education (Educ/Social Sciences)
DAY 3: FRIDAY, 30TH AUGUST, 2013 (UTME only)
MORNING – 8:00 A.M
– Faculty of Science
– Faculty of Agriculture
– Faculty of Education (Educ/Science)
AFTERNOON 3:00 P.M
– Faculty of Arts & Islamic Studies
– Faculty of Law
– Faculty of Education (Educ/Arts)
Candidates are advised to note as follows:-
(a) Fill current and valid e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers on your application for ease of contact;
(b) Candidates should come for the screening with all the following items:-
(i) Bank payment Slip (Invoice) duly signed and stamped by any ofthe designated Banks as evidence of payment.
(ii) Printed copy of the generated Application Form.
(iii) Photocopy of JAMB notification of Results (For UTME) and Registration Slip (for Direct Entry).
(iv) HP pencil and eraser.
(c) The use of GSM phones, electronic calculators and other electronic devices are not allowed into the screening hall(s); and
(d) Candidates should report to the Convocation Square, Main Campus at 8:00 a.m. on the respective dates of their screening for briefing.
For further information please contact the following numbers:-
08167265404; 07018824287; 08166826404;
08096632853; 08096633624; 08139798933;
Hints: Read on How to Score High in your Post UTME Exams
Please use the comment section below to tell us about your experience in filling the form online so that you can help other. Share this information