Notifications: Following the approval of the 2nd choice and supplementary list of successful candidates for 2015/2015 UTME and Direct Entry admission, the underlisted candidates have been offered PROVISIONAL ADMISSION in their Most Preferred or Supplementary Courses as indicated below.
Candidates are advised to accept the offer of provisional admission not later than Wednesday 19 February 2014, after which the offer may be deemed as forfeited.
2013/2014 2ND CHOICE AND SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION CLEARANCE EXERCISE
The Admissions clearance exercise for the 2nd choice and supplementary candidates will commence from Monday 10 February, 2014 to Friday 21 February, 2014. The clearance exercise will take place between 8.00 am and 2.00 pm daily at the venues listed below:
Faculties of Arts,Science,Technology and Law: Gamaliel Onosode Garden, Opposite Undergraduate Admissions Office.
Faculties of Education, The Social Sciences, Pharmacy and College of Medicine: Arts Theatre, Department of Theatre Arts.
Faculties of Agriculture & Forestry and Veterinary Medicine: Dean’s Boardroom, White House, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
Candidates are also requested to bring the underlisted documents for the clearance exercise:
1. Biodata and Acceptance fee forms to be filled and downloaded from the University of Ibadan Admissions webpage
2. Institutions copy of the Admission letter (To be printed from jamb website)
3. Original and 4 photocopies of the UTME result slip(UTME candidates)
4. Jamb Direct entry print-out (Direct entry candidates)
5. Original and 4 photocopies of your credentials – SSCE/GCE/CAMBRIDGE O/LEVEL and/or A/LEVEL
6. Ten (10) recent passport size photographs
7. Original and 4 photocopies of Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age
8. Two letters of reference from two reputable persons – on Letter Headed Papers
9. Original and 4 photocopies of bank teller for payment of N20,000.00 Acceptance Fee
10. A file with tag
Candidates are advised to go online to download and fill the following forms at http://admissions.ui.edu.ng/biodata
a. Medical form
b. Undertaking form
c. Jamb formB001 and B003
Note: Candidates are strongly advised not to transact any business with any other person/persons, corporate or any other site other than the University of Ibadan Website.
For further enquiry contact the Undergraduate Admission Office on any of the helplines: 08129732268, 08115976795 or send electronic mail to ugadmissions@ mail.ui.edu.ng
Yes! Your IBADAN ADMISSION LETTER is now ready for collection. You can confirm your Admission Status and get the letter online, right now! Click here for details
Also, you can collect your original JAMB UTME Result that carries your passport so that you can use it for screening. Yes! It’s important … Click here for details
How will you know when IBADAN Commences Registration?
There are three (4) ways you can keep in touch