UNIPORT Post Utme Form 2019/2020, Cut Off Mark is Out
This is to notify the general public that University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT Post Utme Form 2019/2020. See the cut off mark, admission requirements and how to apply.
Latest Update: UNIPORT POST-UTME Screening Exercise has been rescheduled to commence on 9th of September 2019. Check the new schedule below.
How to Obtain UNIPORT Post UTME Form.
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print out Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC,FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Monday, 8th July, 2019.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Timetable.
Candidates for the 2019/2020 Admission Screening Exercise of the University of Port Harcourt are hereby informed that the earlier postponed exercise has been rescheduled as follows:
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|NEW DATE||FACULTY/ PROGRAMME|
|Monday, 9th September, 2019||Anatomy/Physiology/Nursing/Dentistry, Agriculture, SSLT|
|Tuesday, 10th September, 2019||Humanities, Pharmacy|
|Wednesday, 11th September, 2019||Management Sciences, Law|
|Thursday, 12th September, 2019||Engineering, Education|
|Friday, 13th September, 2019||Social Sciences, Sciences|
|Saturday, 14th September, 2019||Medicine and Surgery|
Materials Needed for UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2019 to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON
TUESDAY, 20TH AUGUST, 2019.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
For Technical support services during registration, send an email to:email@example.com
For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591
» Buy & Download Original UNIPORT Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter.
» Get your Original JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it.
» Download Nigerian Universities Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
» Download WAEC Past Questions for All subjects