Unilorin Past Utme Question
University of Ilorin Post UTME Past Questions and Answers are the questions that have been set over the years for admission of students into the university after their success in JAMB.
It is a collection of questions from each year since the inception of the POST UTME in the University of Ilorin. However, we have been able to gather UNILORIN post UTME past questions in order to help prospective students into UNILORIN.
Once you get our POST UTME past questions we will follow you up with tips and essential updates in other to make sure you get admission into the University of Ilorin with ease.
Why you need Unilorin Past Utme Question
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased.
- It provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
How is Unilorin Past Utme Question pattern?
Unimed Past Questions in PDF Format follows the multiple-choice pattern and we have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Unimed Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample of Unilorin Past Utme Question
1. The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and the common ratio of the progression.
(A) 3, 7
(B) 7, 3
(C) -7, 3
(D) -3, 7
2. Tunse bought a house for N1,250,000 and spent N350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for N2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain?
3. List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x≤ 10
(A) -1, 0, 1, 2
(B) -2, 0, 1
(C) 1, 2, 3
(D) 0, 1,2
4. In a class, 120 students speak English or French or both. 70 speak English and 55 speak French. How many speak English but not French.
5. The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m and (3y + 1)m, find y.