Latest school news reaching us now has it that the University of Benin physical clearance is expected to commence tomorrow 20th October 2015. Candidates who are yet to complete their online clearance are to follow the guidelines below to do so.
1. You are required to login at https://www.uniben.edu, click on student portal and login with the username and password used for their application and result checking.
2. Click on “Download application slip”. . Print it and take note of your ID. and Password. You will henceforth, use your ID and Password for subsequent login. Login and print your provisional admission letter.
3. ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE RIGHT PASSPORT SIZE (1- inch X 1-inch) WITH RED BACKGROUND PHOTOGRAPH USED FOR THE SCREENING AND ALREADY EMBEDDED IN THEIR DOCUMENTS AND WITH REQUISITE RESULTS TO CLEAR SHOULD PROCEED TO PAY THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE ITEMIZED BELOW.
College of Medical Sciences Candidates:
Bank/Portal charges – 3000.00
Admission clearance – 20000.00 20000.00
ICT Levy – 6000.00 6000.00
Development Levy – 15000.00 15000.00
MTN NET Library – 1000.00 1000.00
College Development fee – 20000.00 –
Other Candidates:Bank/Portal charges -3000.00
Admission clearance – 20000.00
ICT Levy – 6000.00
Development Levy – 15000.00
MTN NET Library – 1000.00
Schools/Departments under College of Medical Sciences:
Medical Laboratory Science
4. Optional: You can change your password by clicking “change password” button and you can also change your email and phone number by using “Edit” button
5. On the Menu, click on “My data” select “Payment” option then click on “Add online payment ticket” button.
6. Select from the Payment Category, Acceptance Fee and click on “Create Ticket” button and then click the link under Payment ID.
7. Click on the “College Pay” button to view payment details and click the “Submit” button to proceed with the payment through Interswitch payment gateway.
8. Select your ATM Card type: Verve or Master Card and supply the card details (card number, expiration date, 4-digit PIN etc) as required.
9. Then click on “PAY” button.
10. If payment is successful, an acceptance slip will appear on the screen. Copy the “Clearance Activation Code” on the acceptance payment slip.
11. Click on “My Data” on the menu and select “Clearance data” option. Enter your “Clearance Activation Code” to open your Clearance/Eligibility form.
12. Fill the Clearance/Eligibility Form appropriately. Scan and upload the following documents:
a. “O‟ level Certificates and Statements of „O‟ level results from the schools
b. Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
c. Acceptance Letter
d. Guarantor‟s Letter
e. Affidavit of Good Conduct
f. Affidavit of Non-Membership of Secret Cults
g. JAMB & UNIBEN offer of Provisional Admission slips
Any affidavits sworn in any Court of Law in Nigeria are acceptable
Payment of acceptance fee commences Monday 12th October , 2015
13. At the bottom of the Clearance/Eligibility Form, click on the “Save” button to return later and complete the form OR click on “Save and request clearance” button to finally submit your Clearance/Eligibility Form when you are done. You cannot edit the Clearance /Eligibility form after final submission!
14. Click on “Download clearance slip” button and print your Clearance/Eligibility slip. Present it with online payment receipt, six (6) copies each of the listed items a to g in item 12, including six coloured passport photographs with red background and WAEC/NECO Scratch Card for checking results online to the clearance officers. The original credentials are for sighting during the physical clearance.
Physical clearance commences Tuesday 20th October to Friday 4th December, 2015 at the University Auditorium, Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5pm each day. Please check your online record for your scheduled Clearance date @ 6PM Daily after paying your acceptance fee.
15. ONLY CANDIDATES SCHEDULED FOR CLEARANCE PER DAY WILL BE ATTENDED TO. CHECK YOUR CLEARANCE DATE IN YOUR ONLINE PROFILE AND PRINT OUT YOUR INVITATION LETTER.
16. Prohibition of Financial Transactions at Clearance Venue: There shall be no financial transactions in whatever form at the Main Auditorium Clearance Venue.
Consequently, sales of Faculty Prospectus, Collection of dues, levies and other forms of Payment and Purchases are strictly prohibited. The release of completed and signed Clearance/eligibility form to student should not be tied to any other payment other than the fund paid for clearance.
17. Upon successful physical clearance, proceed to pay you School Fee/Charges. Please note that you are not allowed into the lecture halls and to proceed with any other activity without evidence of payment of fees
18. On the Menu, click on “My data”. select “Payment” option then click on
1. “Add online payment ticket” button
2. Select from the Payment Category, “School Fee” and click on “Create Ticket” button and then click the link under Payment ID
3. Click on the “College Pay” button to view payment details and click the “Submit” button to proceed with the payment through Interswitch payment gateway
4. Select your ATM Card type: Verve or Master Card and supply the card details (card number, expiration date, 4 digit PIN etc) as required.
5. Then click on “PAY” button.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):