School of Psychiatric Nursing Aro, Abeokuta, Ogun State Admission Form 2016 is on Sale
This is to inform the general public that admission forms are now available for sale to eligible and qualified Registered Nurses for admission into the POST-BASIC SCHOOL OF PSYCHIATRIC NURSING, NEUROPSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL, ARO, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE.
i. Five (5) Credits in WASC/SSSC/GCE OR NECO to include: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings. Individuals with BNSC degree can apply for specialty in this field with evidence of NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
ii. Registered Nurse Certificate (RN) of Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (N&MCN).
iii. At least one year Post Qualification/Registration with cognate experience (minimum).
METHODS OF PAYMENT AND APPLICATION:
Go to https://login.remita.net/remita/external/OAGFCRF/collector/payments.reg and complete the form as much you can using the guide below
1.Under the Name of MDA type FEDERAL NEURO-PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL ABEOKUTA – 1000035
2. Under Name of service/Purpose from the list Pick, sale of admission form into school of nursing, Under Amount to Pay type 5,500
3. Fill other parameters in the form and submit
4. A Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number will be generated for you (kindly take note of this RRR number as you will need it when completing your online application), with your RRR Number you can then go ahead to make payment using any of the following methods
b. Internet Banking
c. Supported commercial/microfinance bank branch
5. After payment proceed to the School’s website at http://sopnportal.neuroaro.com/register.php to complete the Registration.
Procedure for Completing The Online Registration:
- Click on the Start Application Link below
iv. Using your username and password generated earlier in step 2, you Complete the application form
v. Print the view page after clicking save and Remember to bring the printed slip along with you to the Interview.
(Note: This years admission will only be accepted online)
Application will be online from January 2016 and close on Friday 11th of March 2016.
FOR FURTHER INQUIRIES
School of Psychiatric Nursing,