Maastricht University- Notice to the general public is that the Maastricht University, Netherlands is offering scholarships to students who are citizens of Non-EU Countries that has interest in studying for a postgraduate degree program in School for Business and Economics (SBE).
This scholarship program covers the following:
– One-off allowance: € 900
– Health care and liability insurance: € 520
– Visa costs: € 317
– Tuition fees: € 7500
– One-off contribution to the travel costs: € 1000
– Applicants must be citizens of Non-EU Countries
– Applicants must eligible for both a Dutch visa and a Dutch residence permit.
– Applicants must have applied or applying to the Maastricht University.
– Applicants should be 35 years old or younger.
Interested applicants should download and completely fill in the application form
Completed forms should be sent to email@example.com (If you want to study International Business)
firstname.lastname@example.org (If you want to study Economics and Business Economics)
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 15th April 2017.