Apply for ongoing Sales Executive Jobs in Nigeria at Printpanda. See the job description, Application Guide and Requirements here.
Printpanda – We are an online printing company that delivers premium prints and customized gift items in 48hours or less. we make creatively appealing print products and quality marketing collaterals that not only help you efficiently communicate your marketing message, but ultimately make your brand stand out.
Sales Executive Jobs in Nigeria at Printpanda
We’re looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Sales Executive Job Description
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Review sales performance
- Negotiate contracts and packages
- Aim to achieve monthly or annual targets
Requirements for Sales Executive Jobs in Nigeria at Printpanda
Prospective applicants should be able to:
- The ideal candidates will have a minimum of Second Class Lower Division from a four year higher institution with a minimum of 1 year working experience in Retail or Corporate Sales
- Work under pressure
- Work without supervision
- Be able to meet set targets
- Display excellent telephone etiquette
- Possess strong persuasion skills
- Be fluent and articulate with spoken English
- Possess basic computer skills, Word and Excel
- Should be able to work as part of a team
- Should have a strong work ethic.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2017.