You Post UTME Exam is fast approaching, here are a few last minute tips and tricks to help the students prepare well:
1. Concentrate on the topics that you have already covered and about which you are confident. Trying to learn new topics at this time will only waste time and lower your confidence. See how to Boost Your Confidence before Post UTME Examination
2. Prepare a revision timetable and study during the last days before the exam according to this schedule.
3. Decide beforehand how much time you will spend on each section. Work this out according to your strengths and weaknesses, however, make sure to not favour the sections you like as the cut-off for all subjects must be cleared.
4. It is a good idea to revise all the formulas and difficult problems for each subject.
5. Don’t try group studies in the last days. The build up of anxiety and stress will be more within a group, and it is bound to influence you.
6. Practice from question banks. Take a good question bank which has solutions as well, so you can check yourself. Also, practice the past years’ post utme papers, this would give you an idea about the upcoming Post UTME exam.
7. While attempting mock papers try and pace yourself, so that on the day of the exam you have an estimation of how much time will you take for each section.
8. It would be better if you set a target score range for yourself and practice according to that. This would help you work on your strong areas and make it easier for you to achieve the score for which you’re aiming.
9. When you get the exam paper on the day of post utme exam, do not start attempting it blindly. Read the entire question paper carefully and identify your strong and weak points. Then begin with the easier questions which carry more marks and move on to the more difficult questions.
10. Above all, be sure to remain calm and not let the stress get to you. Take frequent breaks and relax your mind. In order to do well in the exam, your mind needs to be stress-free.
I wish you success in your examination. Share with friends.