Plymouth University Vice Chancellor Masters Scholarships- Notice to the general public is that Plymouth University, UK invites applications from International students who wants to pursue a Masters degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is worth £5,000 and it is offered annually.
– Applicants must be International students.
– Applicants must have applied or applying to Plymouth University.
– Applicants should have an equivalent of a UK university first class undergraduate degree in a relevant subject.
– Applicants must have outstanding results.
Interested applicants are advised to download and completely fill in the application form.
The following documents are required during application:
– A copy of your offer letter.
– A copy of final transcript/mark sheet from your undergraduate degree program.
– A reference letter from a suitable source
Completed forms should be sent ti firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 30th June 2017.