Paul University JUPEB Admission form for 2017/20168 is out
This is to inform the general public that Paul University JUPEB Admission form for 2017/20168 is out. See the courses, admission requirements and application procedure here.
Applications are invited bfrom suitably qualified candidates to apply for their Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme admission for 2017/2018 academic session.
About Paul University JUPEB Programme.
Paul University, Akwa, Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme lasts for one academic session, leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate, which enables successful candidates gain Direct Entry Admission into Paul University Awka or other JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria or abroad.
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits at not more than two sittings in at least 5 subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) relevant to the candidates’ desired course of study in the University.
Paul University JUPEB Available Subject Combination.
|Economics, Government, Mathematics (EGM)|
|Business Management, Economics, Government (BEG)|
|Accounts, Economics, Government (AEG)|
|Accounts, Economics, Mathematics|
|Accounts, Business Management, Economics (ABE)|
|Agriculture||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
|Arts||Economics, Government, Literature-in-English (EGL)|
|Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies (GLR)|
|Law||Government, Literature-in-English, Religious Studies (GLR)|
|Economics, Government, Literature-in-English (EGL)|
|Pharmacy||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
|Science and Technology||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
|Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics (CMP)|
|Social Sciences||Economics, Government, Mathematics (EGM)|
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Administration/Management Sciences Arts, Sciences and Social Sciences courses in Paul University, Awka and other universities in Nigeria.
How to Apply for Paul University JUPEB Admission.
- The candidate goes to any of the designated banks and makes the specified payment. He/She gets his/her payment teller and current passport photograph ready for scanning and uploading during the completion of the form.
- The candidate visits the Paul University JUPEB Portal and clicks on 2017/2018 JUPEB APPLICATION and click on “Apply Now” link. This takes the candidate to the Application form page.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
- Application Form data can be saved and retrieved subsequently in case candidate’s information is not substantial and sufficient at the time of filling the form.
- On successful submission of the application by clicking Submit Application button, the candidate is notified on the screen with a link to print his/her Application Form as well as a mail being sent to his/her e-mail address if email was provided during filling the form from where he/she can subsequently print out a copy of the submitted application.
Non-registered candidates should sign-up and fill the application form online on the University JUPEB website: APPLY NOW!after paying the application fee of N10,000.00 (ten thousand naira) into one of the underlisted bank accounts. Students, who need help can collect forms from the JUPEB Secretariat in the University after the payment of the application fee. They will then be assisted to complete the online Application form.
|Bank||Account Name||Account Number|
|(1) Zenith Bank PLC||Paul University, Awka||1012421366|
|(2) Access Bank PLC||Paul University, Awka||0019935560|
Problems with the site: 0806-549-0926, 0810-111-7649
Programmes/Courses: 0803-505-3099, 0811-7575928, 0803-339-2089, 0803314-3552
Click here to apply: http://jupeb.pauluniversity.edu.ng/application-form-v2.php
» Buy & Download Original Paul University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!