This is to inform all fresh students of Ondo State University of Science and Technology that the Admissions Clearance Exercise for the 2015/2016 academic session will commence on Monday, 11th January, 2016 and end on Friday, 14th January.
Newly admitted students should bring along with them the original and four photocopies of each of the following documents:
1. Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Examination original Result Printout (If you do not have this document, click here to apply)
2. Offer of Admission by JAMB (Admission letter) (If you do not have this document, click here to apply)
3. Evidence of Fees payment
4. WAEC/NECO Statement of Result issued and duly signed by the Principal or Certificate Issued by the Examination Body
5. Attestation letter from a reputable Clergyman/Imam/Lawyer/Senior Civil Servant/Traditional Ruler
6. Medical Clearance (To be collected at the University Health Centre)
7. Certificate of Birth/Sworn Declaration of Age
Certificate of State/Local Government Council of Origin
8. NEW STUDENT SCREENING FORM to be printed on the University website
9. STUDENT SELF DECLARATION AGAINST CULTISM FORM to be printed on the University website
10. Passport photographs (12 copies)
Click on the links below to download the documents
2015/2016 Screening Form
Student Self Declaration
Flowchart for student screening
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):