How to DRAFT a Business Plan: Simple method to draft a plan in less than 2 hours
This course is made for people that want to quickly and economically draft a plan to structure their idea and create alignment inside their team.
- Tolerate the instructor
- Over 11 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- Draft a Business Plan
- Structure your idea
- Create alignment amongst your team
- Startup that wants direction
- Existing Business looking for growth
- Life style business owners (freelancers, 1 man band…)
- People that wants to evaluate a business idea
- Managers inside MNC that need to work on a business case
It’s ideal for people that wants to get a direction for their business but don’t want (or don’t need) to spend months in developing a complete plan such as:
- Existing entrepreneurs looking for growth,
- Tech starters with few capital requirements
The main benefits are:
- Structure your ideas
- Get a clear direction
- Create alignment inside your team
We use a visual method with brainstorming templates and post it.
The course is structured in 5 building blocks:
- The Entrepreneur: Understanding the characteristic an entrepreneur should have in order to be successful.
- The Analysis: In this section we will carry out a simple external analysis looking at Environment, Industry, Market, Customer
- The Opportunity: After the Analysis we will identify our opportunity
- The Plan: In the planning section we will clearly show the different elements that constitute the plan.
- The Risks: Finally we will identify risks and develop risk mitigation strategies
At the end of this course, you will have a clearer idea of what you want to do with your business. You will also be able to draft a simple DECK presentation to discuss your plan.
Attention I got some confusion before, here is the definition of “DRAFT” used as a verb (ref:the free dictionary) it’s also the one I use :
- to draw up an outline or sketch for something to draft a speech
- to prepare a plan or design of
If you want to write a plan and approach investors, you might want to use this course to create a first draft but we advise you to take our other course on how to “Create a damn good business plan?!”, more suitable for this purpose.
Here is the link to that course: How to DRAFT a Business Plan?
- Lifetime access to 11 lectures
- A community of 14600+ students learning together!
I also have another course on Marketing plan made easy. You can check at this URL: http://www.examsguru.net/online-course-marketing-plan-made-easy/