Do you have interview with the Nigerian Stock Exchange? If yes, see the Top 40 Nigerian Stock Exchange Interview Questions. You will need these interview past questions to prepare for the interview.
If you can practice these past questions very well, you will increase your chances of having the job.
1. Why do you want to be a bank teller?
2. How many years of cash handling have you had?
3. Customers can have a nasty attitude. If they’ve been waiting in line long, what techniques do you employ to calm down customers when they get to you?
4. What signs of trust have you demonstrated in the past while working?
5. Explain your greeting and how you handled each transaction at your last bank.
6. Walk me through a typical day for you at your last bank.
7. Why did you leave your last job?
8. How do you look for counterfeit monies?
9. Have you ever caught counterfeit money? What was the process you took afterwards?
10. When a night deposit has more money than listed, what do you do?
11. Tell me about yourself.
12. Do you know anyone that works in the banking industry?
13. Why do you want to work for this bank?
14. What is your ideal company?
15. What is 42 + 37?
16. How well do you think on your feet?
17. A bank teller needs to be very organized. Describe to me your organization characteristics?
18. What is your education background?
19. If you were CEO of your last banking company, what would you change?
20. There is a strong demand for bank tellers. Why are you better than the rest?
21. Some say a bank teller has an easy job, Do you get offended by that?
22. Describe a time when you really felt good about your performance in your job.
23. Tell me about a time when you missed some important details about a transaction, what happened?
24. Give me an example of how you keep track of details while engaging in conversation?
25. Tell me about your favorite co-worker/boss you’ve had in the past.
26. Would you mind working at another branch if needed?
27. How well do you know online banking?
28. If a customer comes with a $12,500 deposit, all in ones, do you roll your eyes to demonstrate your feelings towards his action?
29. Do you hand count or use the counting machine?
30. What are some of the aspects that you like about this job?
31. What do you feel is the most important asset a bank teller must have?
32. As a Bank Teller, what are your strengths?
33. Have you ever dealt with a stressful situation while working before? What happened? How did you make it through?
34. Do you get nervous when a line is forming? Customers can have little patience inside these bank walls at times..
35. Do you enjoy socializing with customers?
36. Do you hope to move up as a bank teller into another position within the bank?
37. Do you have a cheerful personality?
38. What sales experience do you have?
39. Have you had any sales training? Would you be willing to take a few classes in sales during your training?
Buy and download over 200 Nigerian Stock Exchange Interview Questions and answers with complete explanations. Call us today for your copy in PDF.Thanks – The ExamsGuru Team.