Did you apply for Nigerian Army recruitment? Have you heard that screening for Nigerian Army 76 RRI recruitment will commence soon. If yes, see the full List of Nigerian Army Zonal Screening Centres Address in Nigeria here. We have included the Nigerian Army Zonal Screening Centres address. We also included the states. under each zones.
You might want to know:
- Where is the Nigerian Army screening venue?
- How can I locate Nigerian Army Screening Centres
- What is the location of Nigerian Army Zonal Screening Centres
List of Nigerian Army Zonal Screening Centres Address in Nigeria
|Serial||Zone||States||Nigerian Army Zonal Screening Centres Address|
|1||North Central Zone 1||
||Nigerian Army School of Military Engineering, Makurdi|
|2||North Central Zone 2||
||Headquarters 22 Brigade Nigerian Army, Sobi Barracks Ilorin|
|3||North East Zone 1||
||Headquarters 23 Brigade Nigerian Army, Yola|
|4||North East Zone 2||
||Headquarters 33 Brigade Nigerian Army, Bauchi|
|5||North West Zone 1||
||Headquarters 1 Brigade, Sokoto|
|6||North West Zone 2||
||Headquarters 1 Division Kaduna|
|7||South East 1||
||Headquarters 34 Brigade Nigerian Army, Obinze Barracks Owerri|
|8||South East 2||
||Headquarters 82 Division Garrison, Enugu|
|9||South South 1||
||Headquarters 13 Brigade Nigerian Army, Calabar|
|10||South South 2||
||Headquarters 4 Brigade Nigerian Army, Benin|
|11||South West 1||
||Headquarters 35 Brigade Nigerian Army Alamala Barracks, Abeokuta|
|12||South West 2||
||Headquarters 2 Division Adekunle Fajuyi Cantonment Ibadan|
Selected applicants have been sent an email confirmation and should bring the following to the centre.
Things you must bring to the Nigerian Army Zonal Screening Centres
- pair of white vest,
- a pair of blue short,
- white canvas,
- white socks,
- Primary School Testimonial (Original)
- Primary School Certificate (Original)
- Secondary School Testimonial (Original)
- Statement of Results for WAEC/NECO or equivalent (Original/Computer Printout)
- Trade Test Certificate (for tradesmen/tradeswomen only)
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- 4 passport photographs,
- 2 full size post card photographs and
- writing materials,
Nigerian Army Zonal Screening Instructions to Applicants
- The Zonal Screening Exercise will now hold between 27th May – 9th June 2017 at the designated Zonal Centres. Successful candidates from the Pre-Screening Examination are to attend at the Zonal Screening Centres for their respective states of origin. Submission of DSS Form is no longer required.
- Candidates selected at the Zonal Screening Exercise will immediately commence training at The Depot, Nigerian Army, Zaria.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest, not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them on the recruitment exercise.
- All Candidates are to check the website and print out the PASSED CONFIRMATION PAGE. Only candidate with the print out will be allowed to participate in the zonal screening exercise scheduled for 19th February-3rd March 2017.
- Candidates are advised to come along with a pair of white uncrested vest, a pair of blue shorts, original and photocopy of their credential, writing materials, white canvass and white socks.
Source: Nigerian Army Portal