This is to inform the general public that the The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Scholarship form is out. Interested applicants should follow the procedure below to apply.
The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture in pursuance of its corporate Social Responsibility invites suitable qualified applicants for its 22016/2017 session tertiary scholarship scheme effective 29th September, 2017.
Category Of AGIP Scholarship Awards
i) Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
ii) National Merit Award – For applicants from Non- Host Communities
Eligibility for Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Scholarship
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
– Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
– Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2016/2017 academic session)
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:
– 200 level students and above
– Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
Dependants Of NAOC/NAE/AENR
Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
How to Apply for Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Scholarship
Interested and qualified candidates should
Documents Needed for Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Scholarship Application
Note: Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents:
– Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
– School ID Card
– O’level Certificate
– Admission Letter
– Birth Certificate
– Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
– Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
– Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
– Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
– Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
– Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board
Click here for application guide
Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Scholarship Application Deadline
The Closing date for receipt of e-applications is strictly Midnight, September 29th, 2017.
NOTE: The aptitude test will take place at designated centers to be communicated to applicants on a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.
For More Information Visit The Official Website
Download complete AGIP Scholarship Past Questions and Answers pdf