Niger Delta University Post Utme Past Questions
The Nigeria Delta university Past Questions is just at the corner and it is important that student study this past questions and answers compiled in Pdf format. We have compiled samples of the Niger Delta University past question papers for University student. This past questions and answers is here online for all candidates. This past question and answer is all about the compilation of all the previous year’s questions that have been given to candidates who wish to get admission into the university and the past question and answer is presented in pdf format.
The Niger Delta University admission is very competitive and they only admit candidate with the highest scores. So, I recommend you to get this past questions to read for the exam. The past questions will help you to know the nature of the exam.
We have made it easy, pocket-friendly, and simple such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. This past questions is what every intending student needs to pass the examination well.
Over 15,000 students send in applications yearly but the NDU facility can cater for only 5,000 students. These 5,000 students didn’t just present an excellent UTME result. They presented alongside a good post UTME result.
Well, except you want to do trial and error with your chances of getting admission this year. If not, you need a copy of what has worked for others which is NDU Post UTME past questions and answers.
We have discovered that over the years, Niger Delta University (NDU) repeat or rephrase its past questions. If you get these past questions, you will be better equipped to pass the NDU Post-UTME in one sitting and be among those selected for admission.
Why you should have Niger Delta University Post UTME Past Questions
Niger Delta University Past questions are helpful tools for preparing for this universities Post UTME examinations as they provide you with helpful insight into how the institution sets their exams, how the exam you are preparing for might look as well as subject areas likely to be touched.
Also, the NDU past questions post utme questions will help you to know the nature of the exam even before the actual exam day.
We have discovered that over the years, Niger Delta University (NDU) repeat its past questions. If you get these past questions, you will be better equipped to pass the NDU Post-UTME in one sitting and be among those selected for admission.
They will provide among other important information that will help you secure admission even as an undergraduate.
How is Niger Delta University Post Utme Past Questions Patterned?
The exams is always patterned in objectives format and it is usually Cbt. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. The questions are usually objectives only with no theory irrespective of the course of study or subject combination. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time.
The scheduled aptitude test method is extremely crucial. Therefore, you can get the NDU post Utme Past Questions and prepare ahead of time to avoid wasting time on one problem and winding up on the wrong side. This will help you align yourself with the format of the test, level of difficulty, and types of questions. The ideal learning guide is this personalized aptitude test for past questions and answers.
Sample of Niger Delta University Post Utme Past Questions
Choose the right answer from the list of options below.
1. An air bubble rises from the bottom to the top of a water dam which is 40 m deep. The volume of the bubble just below the surface is 2.5 cm3. Find its volume at the bottom of the dam, if the atmospheric pressure is equivalent to 10 m of water.
A. 2.0 cm3
B. 1.6 cm3
C. 0.625 cm3
D. 0.5 cm3
2. When equal weights of iron and water are subjected to an equal supply of heat it is found that the piece of iron becomes much hotter than water after a shorter time because_____.
A. the specific heat of iron is higher than that of water
B. iron is in solid form
C. water is in liquid form
D. the specific heat of water is higher than that of iron
E. the specific heat of iron is infinite
3. Of two identical tuning forks with a natural frequency 256Hz, one is loaded so that 4 beats per second are heard when they are sounded together. What is the frequency of the loaded tuning fork?
B. 252 Hz
C. 248 Hz
D. 246 Hz
4. Radio waves have a velocity of 3 x 108 m/s. A radio station sends out a broadcast on a frequency of 800KHz. The wavelength of the broadcast is_____.
A. 240.0 m
C. 375.0 m
D. 37.5 m
E. 26.7 m
5. A narrow beam of white light can be split up into different colours by a glass prism. The correct explanation is that______.
A. white light is an electromagnetic wave
B. the prism has all the colours of the white light
C. white light has undergone total internal reflection in the prism
D. different colours of white light travel with different speeds in glass
6. 2H2S(g) +SO2(g)→3S(g) +2H2O(l).
The above reaction is______.
A. a redox reaction in which H2S is the oxidant and SO2 is the reductant
B. a redox reaction in which SO2 is the oxidant and H2S is the reductant
C. not a redox reaction because there is no oxidant in the reaction equation
D. not a redox reaction because there is no reductant in the reaction equation
7. How many unpaired electrons are in the p- orbitals of a fluorine atom?
8. A metal M displaces zinc from ZnCl2 solution. This shows that_____.
A. electrons flow from zinc to M
B. M is more electropositive than zinc
C. M is more electronegative than zinc
D. zinc is more electropositive than M
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the Past Question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Nigerian Navy Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Nigerian Delta University Past Questions and Answers. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck