NDDC Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship to Study Abroad- Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) invites applications from Niger Deltans who wants to obtain a Masters degree or PhD program in Universities abroad.
This scholarship program is fully-funded and will be awarded to successful applicants.
– Applicants must be indigenes of Akwa Ibom State, Bayelsa State, Cross River State, Delta State, Edo State and Rivers State.
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division in any recognized Institution.
– Applicants must have gained Admission into a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines in a recognized foreign University Abroad:
– Agricultural Sciences
– Environmental Sciences
– Information Technology
– Management Sciences
– Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
– Applicants must have a valid Admission Letter from a Foreign University.
The following are required during applications:
– Recent passport photograph
– Local Government identification letter.
– Post Graduate (PG) admission letter from Overseas University.
– Relevant Degrees from recognized University.
– N.Y.S.C Discharge Certificate.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is Friday 27th May, 2017.