We bring to you, the complete National Open University Of Nigeria Past questions and Answers. We understand you are in need of thee past question as it is the surest way to achieving success in the university.
All the students of NOUN who have bought our past questions have been giving testimonies of how it helped them achieve their desired result during the examination. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original National Open University Past Exam Question Paper in PDF Format, you will definitely pass your exam and obtain the desired grades. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever.
Why you need National Open University of Nigeria Past Questions and Answers
Past questions helps you understand which area of the questions are more important than others. In doing so, you spend more time on the questions that are more important and give you more marks than others. This technique will help you if you have limited time and knowing fully well NOUN repeat 60% of their questions each year.
How is National Open University of Nigeria Past Questions and Answers Pattern?
National Open University past questions and answers are patterned in multiple choice format and it is usually computer based. All Candidate are expected to be in the hall on time with their exams materials. Any course that involves calculation means you are to bring mathematical instruments, logarithm tables and calculator to assist you in the examination (IF IT IS ACCEPTED BY THE EXAMINER).
Sample of National Open University of Nigeria Past Questions and Answers
In other to know that we are giving out the original National Open University Past Exam Question Paper in PDF Format, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE SECTION
From the words or group of words lettered A to D, choose the word or group of words which best completes each of the following sentences.
1 When the little girl hurt herself she —— her mother for sympathy.
(a) looked up (b) forced (c) appealed for (d) turned to
2 The ————— applauded the lecturer. (a) crowd (b) congregation (c) spectator (d) audience
3 The new Eko Bridge in Lagos should help to greatly ease the terrible traffic———–(a) compression (b) conversions (c) congestion (d) convergence
4 Able and ————-, he eventually reaped his reward.
(a) awkward (b) industrial (c) officious (d) industrious
5 The lecturer felt that it would be—————– to let women compete for posts normally filled by men. (a) inadequate (b) impolite (c)inferior (d) in appropriate D From the list of words or group of words lettered A to D below
each of the following sentences, choose the word or group of words which is nearest in meaning to the underlined expression as it is used in the sentences.
6 The discussion became animated. (a) robust (b) unruly (c) intellectual (d) lively
7 John did four years in the University without obtaining his degree, and his scholarship had to be withdrawn (a) recovered (b) postponed (c) canceled (d) re-allocated C
8 The driver failed to obey the speed-limit regulations in the college compound, and was summarily
dismissed. (a) answer (b) understand (c) notice (d) observe D
9 The rebels were forced to surrender. (a) give off (b) give out (c) give in (d) give way C
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!