Naptin Past Questions and Answers in pdf format
The National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN) is an agency of the Federal Government of Nigeria, operating under the aegis of the Federal Ministry of Power.
NAPTIN has identified the skills that will be needed by the various power companies in the power industry after privatization. Consequently, there are needs for skilled workers at all levels and in all categories, including Generation, Transmission, Distribution, Instrumentation and Controls, Safety, Project Management, Communication Technologies, etc
Preparation is paramount before going for any examinations because maximum preparation is required to get success. That is why we helped you gather all the questions from past years. This past question covers how the examinations is patterned, important topics that do not miss out, and the simplest ways to answer these questions to suit the marking scheme. Naptin Past Questions
Why you need Naptin Past Questions
Past questions are helpful tools for preparing for examinations as they provide you with deep insight into how the examination body sets their exams, how the exam you are preparing for might look as well as key themes or subject areas likely to be touched.
How is Naptin Past Questions Pattern?
In other to know that we are giving out the original Naptin Past Questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. This questions are usually patterned in objectives or multiple choice format.
Sample of Naptin Past Questions
1). Who provides Promotion policy in Nigeria?
A. The Federal Government
B. Federal Civil Service Commission
C. The agency / parastatal under which an individual is serving
D. National Directorate of Employment
2). The criteria for promotion in public service can be summarized in________?
B. Years of service
D. Dignity and personality
3). correspondence or material which has been graded according to its sensitivity or importance is referred to as ________?
A. Unclassified correspondence
B. Classified correspondence
C. Civil service rule correspondence
D. Managed correspondence
4). If the word PINT is written under the word SAFE, the word THUD is written under the word PINT and the word HOPE is written above the word SAFE, what word can be read diagonally?
5). One of the following is the main objective of Nigeria vision 2020
A. To become one of the largest economies in the world
B. Total eradication of crime and fraud
C. To be the highest oil producing nation in the world
D. To restore 100% stability in the in Energy and Power sector
6). One of the options below is not one of the sources of information in civil service.
A. The public service rules
B. Circulars and curricular letter
C. Government white paper
D. Newspapers and blogs
Answers To The Free Questions Above
Q4. C Jamb Result
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers. Pounds to Naira
7 Tips to Prepare for Naptin Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Naptin Past Questions And Answers, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you in every possible way. Dollar to Naira Rate