All interested applicants, who made Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta their first and/or second choice(s) of Institution(s) in the 2015/2016 UTME and others who did not choose MAPOLY at all, but are eligible to study in the Institution should note the following
- Candidates who chose Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta as their first and /or second choice(s) of Institution(s) during the 2015 UTME and scored 150 and above.
- Candidates who did not choose Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta as either their first and /or second choice but who scored 150 and above in the 2015 UTME.
- Each candidate will pay a fee of Three Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N3, 500.00) only through the purchase of a Cash/Debit ATM card from any bank of his/her choice.
- Candidate will be expected to complete the post-UTME form on-line.
E. REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
Candidates are required to bring the following documents to the screening exercise:
- UTME notification of result slip;
- Original and Photocopy of MAPOLY’s post UTME Online registration form.
F. MODE OF SCREENING
Candidates will be required to write an e-examination made up of questions in English Language, Mathematics and other relevant subjects as stipulated in the UTME brochure for different programmes.
G. RESULTS OF SCREENING EXERCISE.
Results of the screening exercise, which will be known to the candidates upon the completion of the e-examination, will be published on the Polytechnic’s website after the examination.
- O. OLUMIDE