In this guide, I will show you how to migrate from Visafone to MTN to enable you enjoy many MTN services with your Visafone sim.
It’s no longer news that MTN Nigerian has acquired Visafone telecom. Now, all visafone services will be powered by MTN and users will have to migrate their line.
To perform this migration here are the following details that will be required from you to validate the ownership of your line before a Migration is done on any VISAFONE number
Requirement Before Migrating from Visafone to MTN
- Duly filled Migration form (to be provided to customer on visit).
- An active VISAFONE MSISDN.
- Three (3) frequently dialled numbers.
- A Valid ID card – International Passport (Data Page), Driver’s license, National ID, Voters Card, etc.
- VISAFONE SIM or Starter Pack/kits (Optional).
- Last recharge and activation date (optional).
Benefit Of Migration from Viafone to MTN
- You will now have access to use your Visafone line wherever MTN network is available.
- Access to over 160 million MTN customers.
- Expanded access to MTN wide roaming partnership.
- You will retain your MSISDN and Tariff plans.
- You will have access to be served at all the over 400 MTN service touch point nationwide.
Share this guide