Maersk Line Recruitment for Graduate Sales Executives 2017- Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world.
Job Title: Safmarine East Nigeria Sales Executive
Location: Onne, Rivers
- Do you have what it takes to successfully develop your career as a Sales Representative at a Global Industry Leader?
- Are you a hunter sales person, highly motivated, energetic and an enthusiastic professional, then come and join a successful and ambitious team of Safmarine employees in East Nigeria. A company dedicated to delivering the highest level of customer experience and develop your career with the global logistics leader. Safmarine is part of The Maersk group – the leader in the shipping industry.
- We are looking for a Sales Executive to join the Safmarine East Nigeria Sales team, based at our Onne office in Rivers State. From the very beginning you will have an overall sales responsibility for customer relationships and performance of assigned customer portfolio, you will manage growth of the portfolio of existing and acquire new clients to maximize long term value to the company. This role offers close personal cooperation with the Clients.
- Manage assigned customers and budget base; pursue and secure business in line with the company objectives.
- Establish internal network to facilitate resolution of customer issues.
- Build understanding of all service offerings to be able to offer integrated solutions.
- Communicate significant trends, rate changes and policies to assigned accounts.
- Research and understand the territory to identify and establish business contacts with potential customers.
- Research and analyse competitive and industry trends (e.g. analyse sales statistics, prepare reports, study literature regarding new and existing services and monitor sales, prices and services of competitors); recommend appropriate measures.
- Ensure Customer Relationship Management tools (Salesforce.com and others) are updated on time and with high-quality data.
- Develop customer value propositions for all appropriate business opportunities. Strive for consultative sales to distinguish market presence by effectively probing and identifying needs and suggesting solutions to help customers.
- Build a good understanding of target customers and the assigned account base (contact, commodities, trade lanes, type of business, contract information including exceptions and service requirements).
Who we are looking for:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required with 2-4 years equivalent sales experience, industry experience is an added advantage.
- You should possess enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn. We also value great people skills, ambition and integrity.
- You should be highly proficient in Microsoft Office and have a good working knowledge of web-based software and Customer Relationship Management tools such as Salesforce.com.
- You should have excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (both written and oral). In addition, you should have organisational and time management skills including multi-tasking, prioritising, and the ability to plan work activities efficiently to meet deadlines.
An exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business setting characterised by high pace and diversity. You will get to focus on creating valuable relations with current and new customers and work with highly-professional teams in an environment where you will be valued, recognised and well-rewarded.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 26th February, 2017.