1. All prospective Corps Members (PCMs) can now login to his/her individual Undergraduate Student Portal Account to confirm the update on the draft mobilization list. This offer is opened till midnight of October 1, 2016.
2. For those PCM’s who are yet to fill the mobilization form as we earlier directed, they individually, have grace now to do so freshly; using the NEW platform we have provided within the lifeline given.
3. Graduates of earlier sessions whose NYSC mobilization stays pending due to factors needing to be resolved are also to comply as in 1 above.
4. In all cases of complaints, affected PCM’s are advised to sent relevant properly scanned documents (I. Verified O’ Level results used to process admission at 100 level, II. JAMB Admission Letter, III. Statement of Result issued by LAUTECH Academic Affairs Unit) as attachments to their mails.
5. We believe that measures 1 to 3 will take care of PCM’s who claim their details were yet to be captured as they are now free to supply their details freshly. Others who have corrections on the details seen can also effect such (NOTE hereunder applies please).
NOTE: Meanwhile, please note that this information applies only, to students who are properly graduated during the 2014/2015 Session; with Senate approval of their final results (on whom we have Statement of Results), and graduates of earlier sessions whose NYSC mobilization stays pending due to factors needing to be resolved.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!