Jupeb Past Questions and Answers for Uniben
One thing most candidates fail to take into cognizance is the fact that Jupeb examinations are a tough nut to crack, hence, you need to be fully prepared by getting acquainted with the relevant details; you should work hard and give maximum preparation to have great success.
Most of these questions get repeated in subsequent years and we are 100% certain about this. In different institutions, admission is strictly based on merit and you are expected to have a better score compared to the JAMB exercise. In Jupeb, there is a certain point you need to have before you are being admitted into the university which will be discussed in this post. Firstly:
Why you need Uniben Jupeb Past Questions and Answers
- It enlightens you on the scope of the exam
2. You won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination.
3. You won’t need support rather you’ll be confident in yourself
4. You won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
5. It equips you beforehand.
6. It guides you on how to answer exam technical questions
How is Jupeb Past Questions and Answers for Uniben Pattern?
UNIBEN usually sets questions on just three(3) subjects which are Mathematics, English Language, and Current Affairs irrespective of your course of study or program.
Hence, the pattern of the UNIBEN Jupeb exam is ususally in objectives format (number of questions per subject). The courses you right in the Jupeb Examinationis based on the course you applied for. Science subjects are physics, chemistry, and biology while art student majorly offer these courses; government, literature and English.
Therefore, UNIBEN Jupeb past questions and answers that were compiled by our team just for you has the following structure:
English Language – 50 questions
Mathematics – 50 questions
General Paper– 50 questions
Samples of Jupeb Questions for Uniben Questions
Use of English
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s).
Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the… (A) break out(B) break up (C)break-in (D) break into
After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed (A) begged for mercy (B)made a plea for mitigation (C) made an ovation (D) made a plea for litigation
The officer was compelled to… the suspect’s car. (A)seize (B) cease (C) size (D) sease
If you are going to the market, may I… please? (A) follow you (B)come with you (C) come by you (D) come as your second
Thank you for the party, we really… (A) enjoyed ourselves (B)enjoyed (C) enjoyed very much (D) enjoyed too much.
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Jupeb Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Jupeb Past Questions and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!