JAMB Result Checker: How to Reprint Your Original JAMB Result Slip (With Passport)
Welcome!, In this tutorial, I will show you how to reprint your original JAMB result slip that carries your own passport in it at JAMB result checker online. How to print jamb results with passport on it. Read the step-by step guide below.
You will need the original JAMB result for several purposes – for screening, for post utme etc.
Just follow the steps below and you’ll be able to do it yourself.
Reprinting JAMB result Slip at JAMB Result Checker
Another usefulness of JAMB result checker is for JAMB result printing
How to Reprinting JAMB result Slip
1. You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
2. Subsequently, you shall use your email address and Password to Sign In
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Select “Print Result Slip”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page.
5. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
6. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in bold in red. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
7. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank and Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
8. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
9. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
10. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following: a. Year of Exam and b. JAMB Registration Number
After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Result Slip as shown on screen.
Congratulations! You can now reprint your original JAMB result slip with ease.
Do you have difficulty? We can do it for you though we charge only N2,200 for this service including the e-facility card. You can call us @ 08026529647 and request for account number. Your original result (with your passport) will be sent to you within 24 working hours after payment.
Click here for derails: Get Original JAMB Results
Please share this post.
Have a Say!
Do you have any question or testimony? Please share with us in the comments section. Join the Examsguru comment stream below.
i need help on how to retrieve my jamb reg.number because,i have lost all my jamb files! i mean all,please!!
The jamb website is not working
av not yet see my jamb result ple 56288967bb Olushola Oluwafemi