JAMB Past Question on Biology for Year 2008 in PDF
Download original and up-to date JAMB Past Question on Biology for Year 2008 in PDF here.
Are you writing JAMB CBT this year? If yes, you need to have the original JAMB Past Questions and Answers for year 2008 That that the most recent update. It’s complete and up-to-date with answers.
Here is the sample copy for the JAMB Past Question on Biology for Year 2008 in PDF.
1. In terms of the number of individuals, which of the following taxa is most inclusive?
A. Order B. Family C. Class D. Species.
2. A characteristic that can possibly be shared by both living and non-living organisms is
A. locomotion B. irritability
C. increase in biomass D. increase in size.
3. The cell of an onion bulb can be differentiated from a check cell by the presence of
A. plasmalemma B. chloroplast C. cell wall
Use the diagram below to answer questions 4 and 5
4. Which of the organisms is characterised by the possession of a chitinous exoskeleton?
A. I B. II C. Ill D. IV
5. The type of reproduction illustrated in IV is
A. sexual B. conjugation C. binary fission
6. In plants, the structure that performs a similar function with the testis in mammals is the
A. stigma B. filament C. anther D. receptacle.
7. The bacteria type that are arranged in chains are the.
A. Staphylococci B. Clostridia C. Streptococci
8. The most abundant group of organisms in the animal kingdom is
A. Mammalia B. Ayes C. Annelida D. Insecta
9. Radial symmetry is a feature common to the
A. platyhelminthes B. nematodes
C. coelenterates D. arthropods
10. Which of the following is used mainly for balancing in fish?
A. The caudal fin B. The pectoral fin
C. The anal fin D. The dorsal fin
Download the JAMB Past Question Free Download All Subjects PDF
Not Complete! Not Complete!! No Pictures!! No Answers!
We have invested time and money to compile the whole past questions and answers for you in one eBook. You can buy and download it now
Complete JAMB Past Questions on Biology with Answers for only NGN500 – from year 2000 to 2014 (Up-to-date)
Buy the Whole complete 4 subjects including Use of English and 3 relevant subjects for
NGN2,000 NGN1500 only (Discount of NGN500).
Buy Frequently Repeated JAMB Past Questions on Biology for NGN1000 only
How to Buy JAMB Past Question on Biology
Pay To Ac: Ifiokobong Ibanga 2003316090 Zenith Bank PLC.
After payment, send your best email address, depositor’s name, subject(s) paid for to my phone number: 08026529647 as text message.
I will send the complete JAMB Past Questions to your email address. You can then download and print or use it like on your computer or phone. Success!