JAMB Past Question on Biology for Year 2002 in PDF
Download original and up-to date JAMB Past Question on Biology for Year 2002 in PDF here.
Are you writing JAMB CBT this year? If yes, you need to have the original JAMB Past Questions and Answers for year 2002 That that the most recent update. It’s complete and up-to-date with answers.
Here is the sample copy for the JAMB Past Question on Biology for Year 2002 in PDF.
1. When oil is poured into the breeding site of mosquitoes, it
A. slows down egg development
B. suffocates the pupae
C. kills the adults
D. deprives the larvae of water.
2. A flower that has both statements and pistil is said to be
A. perfect. B. imperfect. C. staminate. D. pistillate.
3. An Amoeba and an unlaid chicken egg are
A. organelles. B. animal tissues. C. organisms.
D. single cells.
4. In corns, food is usually stored in the
A. root B. leaves. C. buds. D. stems.
Use the diagrams below to answer questions 5and 6.
5. Ovoviparity is the type of fertilization exhibited by the organism labelled
A. IV. B. Ill. C. II. D. I.
6. The correct evolutionary sequence of the organisms represented is
A. IV —> II —> III —> I. B. II I—> II —> I —> IV.
C. II —> III —> IV —> I. D. I —> Ill —> II —> IV.
7. The animals that move by means of flagella include
A. Planaria and Amoeba
B. Paramecium and Planaria
C. Chlamydomonas and Euglena
D. Amoeba and Hydra.
8. The structures found only in plant cells are
A. cell wall and chioroplast.
B. cell membrane and lysosome.
C. chromatin and nucleolus.
D. cell membrane and cytoplasm.
9. To select and retain the desirable trait of large body size which a farmer has observed in his herd, that farmer need to
A. prevent diseases in his herd.
B. inbreed the animals in his herd.
C. feed the animals in the herd with more food.
D. cross-breed his animals with a different herd.
10. If XN is the dominant allele for normal vision and X the recessive allele for colour-blindness, a boy with the genotype YX will
A. be totally blind. B. have normal vision.
C. be a carrier of colour-blindness.
D. be colour-blind.
Download the JAMB Past Question Free Download All Subjects PDF
Not Complete! Not Complete!! Not Complete!! No Answers!
We have invested time and money to compile the whole past questions and answers for you in one eBook. You can buy and download it now
Complete JAMB Past Questions on Biology with Answers for only NGN500 – from year 2000 to 2014 (Up-to-date)
Buy the Whole complete 4 subjects including Use of English and 3 relevant subjects for NGN1500 only (Discount of NGN500).
Buy Frequently Repeated JAMB Past Questions on Biology for NGN1000 only
How to Buy JAMB Past Question on Biology
Pay To Ac: Ifiokobong Ibanga 2003316090 Zenith Bank PLC.
After payment, send your best email address, depositor’s name, subject(s) paid for to my phone number: 08026529647 as text message.
I will send the complete JAMB Past Questions to your email address. You can then download and print or use it like on your computer or phone. Success!