Download original and up-to date JAMB Past Question on Biology for Year 2000 in PDF here.
Are you writing JAMB CBT this year? If yes, you need to have the original JAMB Past Questions and Answers for year 2000 That that the most recent update. It’s complete and up-to-date with answers.
Here is the sample copy for the JAMB Past Question on Biology for Year 2000 in PDF.
1. A characteristic of vertebrates that is unique to mammals is
A. the presence of pentadactyl limbs
B. the possession of scrotum
C. parental care
D. pulmonary circulation.
2. The most recently evolved structure in animals is the
A. feather B. cilium C. scale D. hair.
3. The order in which organic evolution has progressed in plants is
A. thallophyta, schizophyta, bryophyta, pteridophyta and spermatophyta
B. bryophyta, pteridophyta, spermatophyta, thallophyta and schizophyta
C. pteridophyta spermatophyta, thallophyta, schizophyta and bryophyta
D. schizophyta, thallophyta, bryophyta, pteridophyta and spermatophyta.
4. Coelom is absent in the class of animals termed
A. molusca. B. coelenterata C. arthropoda
5. Which of the following features are all associated with monocots?
A. Fibrous root system, branched network of veins and one seed leaf
B. One seed leaf, petals in threes or groups of threes and parallel venation of leaves
C. Fibrous root system, two seed leaves and floral parts in trees
D. One seed leaf, net-veined leaves and petals in trees multiples of tree.
Use the diagram below to answer questions 6 and 7
6. The part labeled II is the
A. fore wing B. thorax C. silk thread
7. The part that will develop into an organ for feelings is labelled
A. I B. II C. Ill D. IV
8. The set of fins that controls steering, balancing and change of direction and pitch in fish is
A. dorsal and anal B. caudal and dorsal
C. pectoral and pelvic D. anal and pelvic.
9. Peripheral arrangement of vascular tissue in dicots is a characteristic of the internal structure of the
A. leaf B. petiole C. root D. stem
Use the diagram below to answer questions 10 and 11
10. The gas occupying the space labelled I is
A. carbon(IV) oxide B. nitrogen C. oxygen
Download the JAMB Past Question Free Download All Subjects PDF
Not Complete! Not Complete!! Not Complete!! No Answers!
We have invested time and money to compile the whole past questions and answers for you in one eBook. You can buy and download it now
Complete JAMB Past Questions on Biology with Answers for only NGN500 – from year 2000 to 2014 (Up-to-date)
Buy the Whole complete 4 subjects including Use of English and 3 relevant subjects for NGN1500 only (Discount of NGN500).
Buy Frequently Repeated JAMB Past Questions on Biology for NGN1000 only
How to Buy JAMB Past Question on Biology
Pay To Ac: Ifiokobong Ibanga 2003316090 Zenith Bank PLC.
After payment, send your best email address, depositor’s name, subject(s) paid for to my phone number: 08026529647 as text message.
I will send the complete JAMB Past Questions to your email address. You can then download and print or use it like on your computer or phone. Success!