JAMB Direct Entry DE Form for 2017 is on Sale

Notifications: This is to inform the general public that JAMB Direct Entry DE Form for 2017 is on sale. You can now buy the direct entry form and register.



JAMB Direct Entry DE is for candidates who posses A level, OND, HND or First Degree. It is not for everybody unlike JAMB UTME. Before you waste your money to buy it, please check whether you are eligible or not.

Information below is that of previous year.

How to Register

Eligible candidates should visit the nearest participating banks and obtain the form at the rate of =N=5,000 only. Proceed to your nearest registration outlet or cafe to complete the form.

See: Jamb Direct Entry Registration 2016 Closing Date

After Registration

Print out your JAMB DE 2016 slip, attache photocopies of your credentials, put them in a brown envelop  and forward it to JAMB office.

PLease note that JAMB DE 2016 registration comes with candidate’s biometric data captur (finger print capture).

Post Direct Entry Screening Examination

After registration… Wait and be attentive so that you will hear when your school will call for Post Screening Examination. We will alert you when you institution of choice calls for screening. Just subscribe to our free email alert or you register on this website.

Direct Entry Past Questions and Answers

The ExamGuru.Net Team have up-to-date direct entry past questions in various universities. Call 08026529647 for direct entry past questions and answers

Read Also: How to Apply for Direct Entry Admission into Nigerian Universities

Filed in: jamb direct entry 2016

Similar Posts


  1. Helpful discussion ! I was enlightened by the points . Does someone know if my assistant can get access to a fillable DD 2842 document to work with ?

  2. Sir while i was registering for the DE form nothing like regularization was ask except for the previos jamb registration number..,can i still do d regularization later or my admission is not guaratee

  3. pls I have submitted the form at jamb office and the school I choose is unizik will I also buy the school form

  4. pls i have been searching and asking on how to get direct entry pass questions and answer, but i ve’nt found or receive any concrete thing about it. pls i really need DE pass question to prepare myself better. pls i need your help sir, on how to get one.

  5. Pls can university of uyo take direct entry form delta state polytecnic ozoro wit lower credit pls reply me and when is the closin date

  6. please i want to apply for direct entry,will they require my OND result during the registration.. please i need urgent reply

  7. I have a jamb number but if I try to return for DE it tell me it is not regularize. Can I use ijmb or other dip instead of my NCE during registration.

  8. Good afternoon sir… I just
    completed my ND program last year
    sir am planning to get the DE form
    but my final result isn’t out and I
    also have to submit a photocopy of
    my result and other documents to
    jamb office but my result isn’t out
    and not sure when it will be out…..
    Pls sir wat should I do…… Also can I
    regularize my jamb number at jamb
    office because I gained admission
    through school not jamb………
    Thanks… Need help immediately

  9. will be graduating with my B.sc in botany dis year july can I apply for pharmacy with awaiting result in unizik?

  10. hy sir I study electrical/electronics edu., and I
    want, to choose unimaid, physics single in
    can I get admission there?? are they relevant?
    unimaid pls

  11. I’ve studies biology/integrated science during my NCE,can someone helps me with best option to go for in my DE

  12. I have finished my ND program, but I didn’t apply the school through jamb. Can I apply for DE without the jamb stuff? Or what is the possible way out? Thank you.

  13. pls keep us informed whenever d DE form is out and what is FUTA requirement for civil engineering cos I have ND in building technology

  14. pls after the online registration, is it compulsory to submit your transcript to jamb office cos my transcript will be out by July…can I submit my o’level result and the jamb slip alone?

  15. Pls I need vital information on direct entry into funab I want to study biochemistry and I don’t know how to go about it

    1. hi justiina, I also wish to choose funab in my direct entry buh I heard they run a two year programs from which they accept into their 200 level. I think it will be somehow competitive. let me know what u think

  16. Pls can I use diploma in human nutrition nd dietetics to study medicine in unimaid? If no pls when will Funnab DE screening begin

  17. pls i what to if oau accept student with upper credit in OND into the school and when is DE form going to be out tanx

  18. Hi,

    Kudos to all ur efforts to students. I want to ask some questions .
    1) from what you wrote above, you said one have to send the jamb slip and credentials to jamb office, please more explanation on this.

    2) is there any university who accept NCE in Biology and Chemistry to study a course in the faculty of sciences but not Education ?


  19. Hy admin….pls,wuld lyk to knw if one can be admitted in benue state uni tru DE without jamb reg nomber?

  20. Pls.sir, y is d (DE) coordinators not keeping 2 their words? b’coz, we ‘ve waited 4 so long, since 29/02/016 till date, yet. Now, how ‘re we sure of d (DE) this yr?

  21. can a person with diploma in agriculture be admitted to study physical and health education in Abu Zaria.

  22. can a person with diploma in general agriculture can be admitted to study physical and health education in ABU Zaria.

  23. Thank very much ADM.

    Is JAMB DE form 2016/2017 out, if no when is it gona be out? R we gona update through dis medium

  24. Thanks for the provided info!

    Please I would like to confirm if I can use my 2014 D.E slip to apply for my Jamb regularization number. Your urgent response will be very well treasured.

  25. I love ur work in this site. kudos
    pls I will like to knw when direct entry form is out, update abt Funai direct entry admission requirements and courses I can offer dey in relation to food sci & tech I did as ND.
    thanks. I have registered for ur mail alert for info

  26. I love ur work in this site. kudos
    pls I will like to knw when direct entry form is out, update abt Funai direct entry admission requirements and courses I can offer dey in relation to food sci & tech I did as ND.

  27. Weldon sir, please which of the state universities can accept lower credit ND for direct entry. Thanks

    1. Many state university have higher entry qualifications that Federal University. I will advice you to look at Federal universities because most of them accepts lower credit ND. You may need to score high in post direct entry exam in schools that conducts it. A typical example is UNIUYO, UNIZIK, UNIBEN; all of them accepts lower credit in ND

  28. Hello Sir, I have Diploma in Mass Communication (OOU), but I don’t have JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER to apply for Direct entry, and last year (2015) JAMB REQUESTED FOR “JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER” On their Online Registration Portal, So what should I do?

  29. Im NCE holder i want to study chemistry but my old levels result is 8credit no physic, can i get adm?

  30. Please is it possible to go for direct entry into unillorin with OND in International trade and finance because I studied in a maritime institution and what course will be preferable.

  31. Good evening,I am a medical student in Houdegbe north american university and I wanna transfer to lasuth,unilag,bowen or afe babalola. Is this possible ?

  32. Hi Admin,I finish diploma @ sokoto poly (ordinary) in mass communication with upper credit.do I have a chance to gain admission into A.B.U zaria…please am waiting for your response.if possible drop your number for me please

  33. pls wat if my OND result isn’t ready can I still apply for DE into FUTA ? And pls hope it won’t affect my application

  34. I learnt in direct entry form there is a column where previous jamb reg. No. Is required. What can I do in this case if I have no reg. No.

  35. I want to study parasitology and entomology in UNizik with my HND environmental health from college of health technology. But no jamb registration no. How can I go about it.

    1. Hello John, first you will pick a direct entry form from jamb and register. After that, you will write the UNIZIK direct entry entrance exam. If you pass, they will give you admission. Success!

  36. Kudo to you for that vigorous info but please a student with library and information science with OND can apply for Mass Comm at Unilorin?

  37. can a person with diploma in computer science be admitted into university to study medicine at the university of Maiduguri

    1. Hello Gabriel, UNIMAID accepts diploma in related field to Medicine. Computer science is not related in any way.

  38. Pls i want to know when the jamb direct entry form will be out for 2016 and post DE screening date for FUT minna qhen ever it is scheduled to come up. Thanks

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.