The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced that sales of application form for the 2015/2016 Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination (UTME) will commence on Monday 15th September, 2014 and closes Thursday 15th January 2015. Website for online registration closes Monday 19th January, 2015
Read More …How to Register JAMB 2015
Prospective candidates should not the following;
- The 2015/2016 UTME will be Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only.
- The Registration Fee is Four thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N4500)
- The Registration cards can be obtained from the following banks and NIPOST: Zenith Bank Plc, Skye Bank Plc, Union Bank Plc and First Bank
- At the point of Purchase the following documents shall be made available to the candidates
- a) Syllabus for the examination in a softcopy
b) Guidelines on admission (Brochure) in soft copy detailing list of tertiary institutions and available programmes of study (All these are at no extra cost)
- Candidates are to pay N500 to obtain the newly introduced book “The Last Days at Forcados High School.” However, this will be issued to candidates at the point of registration after showing evidence of payment.
- Only Computer Based Centres are authorized to register candidates for the 2015/2016 UTME
- The venue of the examination will be at the candidates chosen town during registration.
- Candidates are to note that irrespective of their choice of course of study or method of testing, they will also be tested on a general book: “The Last Days at Forcados High School” by A.H. Mohammed
- The 2015 JAMB CBT will be conducted from Saturday 28th February to 14th March 2015
- Candidates who damage or lose their scratch cards before registration will have to purchase another one.
- Multiple registrations are not allowed. Candidates who register more than once will have their entire result cancelled
- Candidates are to note that there will be no extension of the date of registration
Don’t be stingy, share this information.