Human Resource Manager recruitment in a Leading Packaging Company. A leading Packaging Company rendering world class services to diverse clients in Nigeria and the West African region, is currently seeking applications to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Summary of Job Descriptions
- Ability to articulate and Align Human Resource with business requirements; putting in place suitable human capital development plans
- Develop suitable programmes to ensure full employee engagement
- Career and talent management initiatives
- Champion employee relations and Industrial relation processes/engagement
- Coordinate and manage day-to day industrial/strategic HR activities within the company,
- Develop and implement community engagement initiatives
- Develop guidelines and policies related to personnel actions and maintain compliance with all HR transactional processes.
- Propose and implement appropriate performance management systems
- Develop and implement suitable programmes that link performance with rewards and recognition
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc in a relevant degree
- Masters Degree or professional certification in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage.
- Must have experience in a FMCG company with workforce of at least 150 staff
- Must have experience of working in a unionized environment
- Good theoretical platform for Human Resources Administration
- Excellent communication skill (oral arid written).
- Minimum of ten years “core HR-experience’ of which five must have been at managerial level
- Must reside within Lagos or its environs,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with detailed CV’s and scanned copies of their relevant certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be “HRM FMCG”
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for written test and interview.
Application Deadline 9th February, 2017.