| | |

How to Change your University Before Post UTME Examination

How to Change your University Before Post UTME Examination.  So many candidates always need to change their course or institution of choice because of one reason or the other.

However, whatever your reason is, I will quickly teach you how to you can change your Jamb-UTME Course/Institution – 1st or 2nd Choice.

It’s a step by step guide to help you do just that. But if you cannot do it yourself, you can just let us do it for you – call 08026529647.

How to Change your Jamb-UTME Course/Institution – 1st or 2nd Choice:

  • 1. Go to JAMB office or any JAMB sales point nearest to you
  • 2. Purchase CHANGE OF COURSE Scratch Card (=N=2,500)
  • 3. Go to JAMB Website
  • 4. Click on Change of Course/Institution
  • 5. You’ll be redirected to your JAMB Form
  • 6. Change your Course or Institution (where applicable)
  • 7. Crosscheck and Submit your form.
  • 8. You’re done
  • 9. Reprint your JAMB Slip.

With the above steps, you will be able to change your Jamb-UTME Course/Institution – 1st or 2nd Choice without stress.

Congratulations! You can now reprint your original JAMB result slip with ease.

Do you have difficulty? We can do it for you though we charge only N3,500 for this service including the change of institution/course card. You can call us @ 08026529647 and request for account number. Your institution or course will be changed.

Please share this post.

Have a Say!

Do you have any question or testimony? Please share with us in the comments section. Join the Examsguru comment stream below.

Similar Posts


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.