How to get direct entry admissiom or how to apply for Direct Entry admission into Nigerian Universities .Most prospective students still have no or limited information on how to apply for direct entry admission into Nigerian universities. Candidates who get admission by direct entry start their studies from level 200 or 300 depending on school and entry qualifications.
The process is simple and straightforward and I will guide you through it.
Before you apply for direct entry admission in any school, you have to posses the following qualifications;
- Complete O’level result (WASSCE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB etc)
- A’Level Qualification (IJMB, TG II, NCE, OND, RN, HND, Bachelor Degree, etc.)
How to Apply for Direct Entry Admission Application Process
Here is the direct entry application process. If you are interested in direct entry admission and you know that you are qualified, follow the steps below;
- Buy JAMB Direct Entry Form (from JAMB office or participatory banks)
- Visit any approved JAMB Registration Centre to register
- Submit the print out with all academic credentials in an envelop to the nearest JAMB Offices
- Now monitor when your school will call for any entrance examination. Most schools like ABU Zaria, UI do not conduct entrance examination. For these universities , you have to wait for the admission list.
- Wait for the admission list from the school that you applied.
That’s the steps on How to Apply for Direct Entry Admission into Nigerian Universities. If you have any question, use the share button below.
Share this post with friends.