Candidates should note that they are to collect bank-generated receipts at the point of payment, which will contain receipt number and confirmation code for the on-line registration.
1. Candidates are requested to log on to www.aaua.edu.ng, click on PUTME application link and follow the guidelines.
2. Upload 1×1 color photograph with red background in JEPG format
3. Preview, confirm, submit and immediately PRINT OUT an acknowledgment slip.
4. Candidates are to come to the Examination Hall with the following:
(a) JAMB Registration Slip
(b) Acknowledgement Slip printed out from the University portal.
5. Candidates should download past questions from the University website after Payment.
6. Please note that on-line registration for the exercise deadline for the exercise has been stated below.
7. Candidates are to check the University website after the closing of the portal to print out the details of their allotted time and date of the Examination.
8. On arrival at the Campus on the day of the Examination, candidates are to report at the Olusegun Obasanjo Multipurpose Hall for formal briefing
9. Any candidate who fails to participate in the Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
- Online Registration ends at midnight on Friday, 31st July, 2015.
- Portal Closes: Wednesday,5th August, 2015
- Application & registration begins 13th July and ends 31st of July, 2015.
» Buy & Download Original AAUA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!