How Many Questions are to be Answered in JAMB CBT Examination?
JAMB CBT Questions: How Many Questions are to be Answered in JAMB CBT Examination? This is a very important question.
Considering the fact that JAMB has fully adopted the Computer Based Test as hitherto Paper and Pencil test, many expectations are that there will be changes in the structure and nature of the examination in terms of number of questions and duration of the exam.
But this is not so. JAMB still maintains the former examination structure. In JAMB CBT, the total number of questions you will answer is 250. See the breakdown below
JAMB CBT Number of Questions
- Use of English = 100 questions
- Other 3 relevant subjects = 50 questions each = 150 questions
- Total = 250 questions
JAMB CBT Duration of the exam
The duration of JAMB CBT still remains 3 hrs 30 min like the paper and pencil exam. So there is no change.
Now that you know what you are expected to face in the exam hall, all you need to tighten your seat belt and face it squarely.
We have valuable resources to guide you… See them below
- JAMB Computer Based Tutorial
- Few Days to Your JAMB CBT Exam – 5 Things you should do Now
- How to Score High in JAMB CBT
- The Best Way to Answer JAMB Use of English
- 10 Reasons Why Students fail JAMB CBT
- JAMB CBT Free Pratice
- JAMB 2015 UTME: Test Questions From Forcados High School
Share this post. Use the share button below.
Erm…..jamb has never bin up 2 3hrs 30mins…..on d contrary,its 1hr 30mins
@ Susan, It’s 3 and half hour in total.