Workforce Management Centre – Our client, a leading Conglomerate, is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below in its various strategic departments in 2017:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Age: Not more than 30 years old by 31st January 2017
- NYSC: Must have completed NYSC
- WASC/GCE ‘O’ Level with at least credit in five subjects, including English and Mathematics, at not more than two sittings.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least Second Class Lower or HND with at least a Lower Credit.
- Should have professional certification/qualification (e.g. HSE, ICAN, PMP, CIPM, ACA, ACCA, etc.) in their chosen career
- Preferred Course of Study – Food Science Technology, Microbiology, Industrial Chemistry & Biochemistry, Accounting, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- A Masters in a related course or an MBA would be an added advantage.
- Two (2) years field sales experience in a related discipline in the FMCG industry (For those in Sales). A Masters in a related course or an MBA would be an added advantage.
- M.Sc, MBA is Compulsory.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Subject of the mail should be “Graduate Trainee Programme”.
Note: Only qualified candidates who met the requirements would be contacted.
Application Deadline 16th January 2017.