This is to inform the candidates general public that the Centre for Continuing Education, Federal University of Technology, Owerri invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for consideration for admission into weekend programmes leading to the award of Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) degree in the following Schools/Departments
The following admission Requirements apply uniformly in addition to specific departmental Requirements.
– Candidates should possess the University matriculation requirement of five (5) ‘O’Level credit passes including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings in WASC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB.
– Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in 2013 JAMB examination.
Application forms are available on payment of N10,000 at any branch of First bank nationwide.
Deadline for application is the 28th of February, 2014.
Online application for admission into 2013/2014 undergraduate weekend programmes at the centre for continuing education (cce)
- Project management technology
- Transport management technology
- Maritime management technology
- Information management technology
3.00 School of science
Requirements for b.tech
five ‘o’ level credit passes in english language, mathematics, physics, chemistry and biology.
b. General university admission requirements
the following admission requirements apply uniformly in addition to specific departmental requirements.
– candidates should possess the university matriculation requirement of five (5) ‘o’level credit passes including mathematics and english language at not more than two sittings in wasc, wassce, gce, neco or nabteb.
– candidate must have a minimum of 180 in 2013 jamb examination.
c. Minimum duration of programme is 7 years
d. Method of application
Candidates are advised to apply online following the procedure given below.
- Step 1: go to any branch of first bank plc and pay a non-refundable fee of ten thousand, naira (
n10, 000.00) for futo cce undergraduate application, you will be given an e-tranzact receipt which should contain a confirmation order and receipt number. (ensure that you do not lose this information!).
- Step 2: log on to http://cceapply.futo.edu.ng
- Step 3: click on “apply” link by the side bar
- Step 4: enter your confirmation order and receipt number on the e-tranzact slip you got from the bank.
- Step 5: click on “start”
- Step 6: fill all the necessary fields on the form.
- Step 7: then click on the “print” icon to print your form
e. Documents to submit
Candidates should forward the following relevant documents in support of their application to the deputy registrar/coordinator, centre for continuing education, federal university of technology, owerri, imo state.
i. two photocopies of o’level results.
ii. two photocopies of application form.
iii. two photocopies of jamb result.
not later than 28th february, 2014.
How will you know when FUTO Weekend Programme list is out?
Yes, its very simple, kindly Subscribe to ExamsGuru.Net by Email (it’s FREE). To receive free update of this information when we publish it.
Do you need FUTO Post UTME Past Questions? If yes, kindly CLICK HERE OR request it from Ifiokobong @ 08026529647