FUTA Change of Course Form for 2015/2016 Session is Now Available
This is to inform all FUTA candidates who may wish to change their course that the FUTA Change of Course Form for 2015/2016 Session is Now Available.
The Federal University of Technology FUTA 2015/2016 change of course form is now available.
Applications are hereby invited for admission into the available Departments.
1.View the list of eligible candidates now on this link: 2015 Eligible Candidates For Change of Course
2.Applicants should be qualified candidates who made FUTA their Most Preferred Choice Institution during the 2015 UTME. Such candidates must have scored not less than 180 in the UTME and not less than 50% in the P-UTME of the University.
3.In addition, candidates must have taken the relevant UTME subjects and posses a minimum of five (5) relevant Ordinary Level/SSCE credit passes. The credit passes must have been obtained at not be more than two (2) sittings.
Note; Candidates who have been offered provisional admission need not apply. The Departments, relevant UTME subjects and the minimum required Ordinary Level/ SSCE subjects are as
indicated in the pdf file below;
Procedure For Application
Interested candidates are requested to:
(1) Pay the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only using e-Transact platform at any of the following Banks:
First Bank Plc Wema Bank UBA
Access Bank Diamond Bank Plc GTB Bank
Keystone Bank First City Monument Bank Enterprise Bank
Sterling Bank Mainstreet Bank Zenith Bank
Ecobank Fidelity Bank Plc Union Bank
Stanbic IBTC Skye Bank Citi Bank
Unity Bank Standard Chartered Bank
(2) Note the CONFIRMATION CODE that is generated on the e-transact receipt you receive from the bank.
(3) Thereafter, use the UTME Registration Number and the Confirmation Code on the e-Transact receipt obtained from the bank to log on to the FUTA website and complete the Change of Course Form online appropriately.
(4) Each candidate is expected to make three (3) choices: Most Preferred, More Preferred and Preferred. The UTME subjects and SSCE/Ordinary Level results must be relevant to the three choices.
(5) Submit and print the Change of Course Form online.
Note: Candidates should fill in their Ordinary Level/SSCE results in the space provided in the Form. They should be careful in the choice of courses by ensuring that the Ordinary Level/SSCE subjects fulfill the minimum requirements for the courses chosen.
THE CLOSING DATE FOR THE PAYMENT, COMPLETION AND SUBMISSION OF THE CHANGE OF COURSE FORM ONLINE IS MONDAY, 21ST SEPTEMBER, 2015