FCET Akoka/UNIBEN Post-UTME Degree Programmes Application Form 2015/2016 is Out
This is to inform the general public that the managements of Federal College Of Education Technical, Akoka in Affiliation with University Of Benin (UNIBEN) has released the Post UTME degre programmes application form and details for 2015/2016 academic session.
Application are hereby invited from candidates who have obtained the Cut Off Score of 200 marks and above in 2015 UTME for admission into the Bachelor of Science Education [B.Sc(Ed)] and Bachelor of Arts [B.A(Ed)] Degree Programmes.
The minimum entry requirements for admission into the B.Sc (Ed) and B.A (Ed) Degree Programmes are;
GCE „O‟/L, SSCE/NECO/NABTEB/NTC/NBC or at least five merit level passes in TC II or equivalent.
Credit level pass in five (5) relevant subjects, including English Language and Mathematics and relevant subjects obtained at not more than two sittings.
The College conducts aptitude tests and interviews as part of screening exercise for all UTME candidates seeking admission into the College. Additionally, being an ICT–driven institution, prospective candidates must have the capacity to operate in an ICT environment.
Candidates who did not choose the College initially are also eligible to apply and take part in the screening exercise.
The POST UTME SCRRENING is for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates.
DIRECT ENTRY PROGRAMME.
Holders of university degrees, HND, ND, NCE or equivalent qualifications may proceed from Part II.
Only candidates with credit and merit grade at NCE, ND and HND level in relevant courses from reputable institutions are eligible to apply.
The following courses are available:
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
DEPARTMENT OF VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION
a. Agriculture Education Programme
b. Business Education Programme
c. Home Economics Education Programme
d. Industrial Technical Education Programme with options in
i. Automobile Technology Education
ii Building / Woodwork Technology Education)
iii Metal Work Technology Education
iv Electrical/Electronics Technology Education
DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHOLOGY AND CURRICULUM STUDIES
a. Biology Education Programme
b. Chemistry Education Programme
c. Computer Science Education Programme
d. Mathematics Education Programme
e. Physics Education Programme
f. Integrated Science Education Programme
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATIONAL STUDIES AND MANAGEMENT
a. Fine and Applied Art Education Programme
All application should be done between 7.00am Wednesday 23rd December, 2015 and 12 midnight on Tuesday 12th January 2016. The procedure for the 2015/2016 PUTME Entry Screening application is as follows:
1. VISIT www. fcet-akoka.edu.ng
2. Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process
3. Click on 2015/2016 Post-UTME Application
4. Click on Student Portal
5. Click on Register for Application at the top left corner of the display page in other to proceed.
6. Enter your full names exactly as written on the JAMB Registration Slip, your email address and your phone number
7. Click on “Create Application Record”
8. To continue the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information. Please All Ensure You picked your correct UTME Subjects and Entered your Correct UTME TOTAL SCORE where applicable! Upload your passport photograph.
9. Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1”COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Note that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Federal College of Education (Technical), Akoka; an Affiliate Institution to University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
10. To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, and then click on “College Pay”on the top left corner of the page. Follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N3,050:00. The fee includes Inter-switch and Portal Services charges with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
11. Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date.)
12. Print out an Acknowledgement Slip that contains the screening schedule.
13. Candidates should go back on-line on 14th January, 2016 to check for the venue and time for their Screening.
14. PLEASE NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed into the screening halls!
The screening exercise has been scheduled as follows:
DATE: 15th and 16th January, 2016
VENUE: Federal College of Education (Technical), Akoka, Yaba, Lagos State
TIME: As specified on the screening schedule
Application website closes by 12th January, 2016 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 12th January 2016). Candidates who pay after the deadline will not sit for the examination.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):