EFCC Recruitment Past Questions
This past question and answer is all about the alternative to EFCC Past Questions in PDF Format is the compilation of all the previous year’s past questions that have been given to candidates who wish to and the past question and answer is presented in pdf format.
We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, Efcc past questions is what every intending job seekers needs to pass the examination well.
Why you need EFCC Recruitment Past Questions
Past exam papers are one of the most helpful tools available to prepare for examinations as they provide students with practical insight into how the forthcoming past question is likely to look and the major area of focus or subject areas most likely to be covered. Before starting revision for a subject it is always worth taking time to seek out past papers. Past questions and answers are a helpful tool to discover the timing of each examination and be time conscious in the examination hall.
How is EFCC Recruitment Past Question Pattern?
The exams is always patterned in objectives format and it is not usually in cbt. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. The questions are usually objectives only with no theory irrespective of the course of study or subject combination. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time.
Sample of EFCC Recruitment Past Questions
In addition to questions from the major areas above, below is an excerpt of questions from simple knowledge of EFCC related issues:
1. Which of the following political parties did not participate in the 1979 General Elections in Nigeria?
a. Unity Party of Nigeria
b. National Party of Nigeria
c. Social Democratic Party
2. When didn’t the Nigerian Golden eaglets win the world under-17 FIFA world cup
3. Who formed the first political party in Nigeria?
a. Herbert Macauly
b. Nnamdi Azikiwe
c. Obafemi Awolowo
d. Alhmadu Bello
4. What was the first political party in Nigeria?
a. Nigerian National Democratic party (NNDP)
b. Unity Party of Nigeria
c. National Party of Nigeria
d. Social Democratic Party
5.What name is given to the crime of deliberately burning someone else’s property?
6. There was an explosion at a manufacturing plant. The bodies were burned too badly to identify the victims by sight. What is the next most common way to identify the body in this situation?
a. DNA analysis
c. Dental records
d. Bone structure
7. A man is being accused of murder. He claims his identical twin is the real culprit. He also claims that the fingerprints the EFCC‘s found aren’t his, but his twins, who has the same fingerprints as him. Is this possible?
a. Yes, identical twins always have identical fingerprints.
b. No, identical twins do not have identical fingerprints.
c. It is plausible. Identical twins sometimes have identical fingerprints.
8. A skeleton is found inside an empty warehouse. What is the quickest way to determine the gender?
a. Skull size
c. Bone density
d. Pelvic bone structure
9. The process by which criminals convert the proceeds of illegal activities into legitimate funds is called
a. legitimate diversion
b. illegitimate diversion
c. money laundering
d. financial intelligence
10. Cyberlaw categorizes computer-related crime into three categories. Which of the following is an example of a crime in which the use of a computer would be categorized as incidental?
a. Carrying out a buffer overflow to take control of a system
b. The electronic distribution of child pornography
c. Attacking financial systems to steal funds
d. Capturing passwords as they are sent to the authentication server
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the Past Question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for EFCC Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, EFCC Past Questions and Answers. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck