This is to notify the general public that the Edwin Clark University Post UTME and Admission Form, Cut Off Point for 2017/2018 is Out.
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Actuarial Science
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Management
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.A. English
- B.Sc. Marketing
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
1. For the award of B.Sc (Hons) in the five Management Sciences Programmes above, candidate must have basic credit pass qualification of either Senior School Certificate (SSCE), General certificate of education (GCE) Ordinary level, NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents.
The subjects are English Language, Mathematics, Economic and any other two (2) Subjects in not more than two sittings.
2. The candidate must have scored 180 in 2015 UTME
3. Attain an acceptable score in the Post-UTME test.
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
1) Department of Economics B.Sc. (Hon)
The requirements are credit passes in Economic, Mathematics, English language and any other two (2) subjects at SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or their equivalent level in not more than two (2) sittings.
The post UTME score must be acceptable for the programme.
2) Department of Political science Bsc (Hons)
The requirements are as follows: Credit passes in Economics, English Language and two subjects from two sittings are acceptable. Government, Commerce and Mathematics at P7 in O level can be accepted.
The post UME score must meet the departmental requirements.
HUMANITIES B.A (Hons) English (Proper)
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: The requirements for the above programme are as follows: Credit passes in English Language, English Literature, Government and any other two (2) subjects at ordinary levels in SSCE, GCE, NECO and NABTEB, or their equivalents.
The post UTME score must be acceptable to the department.
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
1. General: 5 credit passes in:
a) English Language and Mathematics
b) Three other relevant Science Subjects, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Technical Drawing Agricultural Science and Geography at SSCE, NECO, NABTEB.
2. Departmental Requirements
a) Biological Sciences: B.Sc Biology Programme; Credit Passes in English Lauguage, Mathermatics, Biology, Chemistry, and at least a pass in Physics. B.Sc Microbiology Programme Credit Passes in: English Lauguage, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics
b) Chemical Sciences: B.Sc Chemistry Programme; B.Sc Industrial Chemistry Programme. Five Credit Passes in: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
c) Mathematical Sciences: B.Sc Computer Sciences, B.Sc Mathematics Programme; Five Credit Passes In: English Language, Mathematics, Physics and any other 2 subject from Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Sciences, Economics Geography, Further Mathematics and Technical Drawing.
d) Physical Sciences: B.Sc Physics Programme; Five Credit passes in: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, any one of Biology/Agricultural, Geography, Technical Drawing, Further Mathematics Food and Nutrition.
Pre-degree Admission Entry Requirement
All applicants are required to have at SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalent in at least 2 subjects.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are to pay N6000 (six thousand naira) only for Degree Programmes or N3000 (three thousand naira)only for Pre-Degree Programme at any branch of the underlisted Banks:
1. Zenith Bank Plc Account No. 1014022279
2. UBA Account No: 1018657909
3. GTBank Account No: 0171183354
Thereafter, process the admission form through any of the three methods below:
a) Visit Edwin Clark University Website at edwinclarkuniversity.org to register and fill the online application form located under the 2015/2016 admission menu online and submit.
b) visit edwinclarkuniversity.org and download admission form under the 2015/2016 admission menu, and submit duly completed application form at any of the application form sales/submission centres listed below.
c) Obtain and submit application form at any of the application form sales/submission centres below:
APPLICATION FORM SALES/SUBMISSION CENTRES
- Admissions Office, Edwin Clark University, Kiagbodo, Delta State. Tel: 07055557773, 08167790576, 09029844311
- Creekline Micro Finance Bank, 5 Swamp Road, GRA, Warri. Tel: 08033533705
- St Patrick College(SPC), Nebisi Road, Asaba. Te: 08033435527
- 43 Haile Selassie Street, Asokoro, Abuja . Tel: 07068556334
- Graceville College, Illa Road, Asaba. Tel: 08020642313
- Government College, Ughelli. Tel: 08024904538
- No 47, Macarty Street, Lagos Island Tel: 07068556334
- Cedar Court British International School, 10 Imgbi Road, Amarata, Yenogoa, Bayelsa State. Tel: 08069058074
- Immaculate Conception College, Murtala Mohamed Way, Benin City
- 86, Boundary Road, Off Airport Road, GRA, Benin-City. Tel: 08061341822, 08160265700
COMPULSORY POST–UTME SCREENING
Compulsory screening exercise for all prospective candidates including those who have not chosen the University in the UTME will take place on a date to be communicated at Edwin Clark University Kiagbodo, Delta State.
Candidates are expected to bring along photocopy or printed copy of their admission form, original and photocopies of O’level results, UTME result with your passport photograph on it. Birth Certificate and the original of the same passport photograph which you affixed on or uploaded with the original application form as applicable.
Evidence of payment should be brought to the venue of the screening exercise.
» Buy & Download Original EDWIN Clerk Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!