This is to inform the general public that the Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, ebsu post utme / de form is out. See the courses, cut off mark, admssion requirements and how to apply.
ebsu cut off mark for jamb
All Candidates who chose Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki as their University of First Choice in the 2017 UTME and scored 160 and above as well as possess required O/L credits for University admissions, that the admission POST-UTME Application Form is available now. The portal for registration opens on Wednesday, 30th August and closes on Wednesday, 20th September, 2017. However, those who did not initially chose EBSU for admission are eligible to apply.
ebsu post utme timetable
POST-UTME TEST DATE: 23RD SEPTEMBER,2017
NB: Candidates are expected to locate/report to their POST-UTME centres as indicated on their acknowledgement slips.
See Also: List of schools that release post utme
How to apply for ebsu post utme / de screening
METHOD OF REGISTRATION
- Visit the University website www.ebsu-edu.net
- Click on the link “EBSU PORTAL”
- Click on Online application
- Click on 2017/2018 admission screening application
- Type in your: (i) Jamb registration number and (ii) Functional Phone number
- Generate payment invoice containing your details
- Proceed to the bank to make payment through e-tranzact and obtain your e- tranzact Pin number from the bank
- Return to the portal (http:// ebsu-edu.net/Modules/Applications/ Default.aspx) with your confirmation order pin obtained from bank.
- Correctly enter your O’level results
- Submit your application
- Print out your acknowledgement slip
For more information, visit www.ebsu.edu.net and click on POST UTME Guide. Candidates should come to the POST-UTME Centre with the following:
- Two clear copies (with clear picture) of their ACKNOWLEDGMENT SLIP
Proceed to complete the form onlineConfirm your entries
- Original and photocopies of UTME result notification Slip and O’Level results to be submitted during the POST-UTME Test.
- Confirmation Order (Pin) Number used for registration (With the Bank Teller)
- Payment after Wednesday, 20th September, 2017 shall be of no
- All due payments without due online registration shall not qualify any candidate for the POST-UTME.
- Blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify and Only candidates whose WAEC/NECO etc results are successfully verified may be considered for admission into Ebonyi State
BANKS FOR PAYMENT
Each candidate is to pay a POST-UTME processing fee of N2,000.00 into any of the designated banks as below:
|S/N||BANKS||KINDLY GENERATE INVOICE ONLINE FROM THE UNIVERSITY PORTAL AS INDICATED IN NO 5 ABOVE BEFORE PROCEEDING TO THE BANKS FOR PAYMENTS|
|1||Diamond Bank Plc|
|2||First Bank Plc|
|3||EBSU Microfinance Bank|
OTHER PIECES OF INFORMATION
Visit EBSU website www.ebsu-edu.net for your POST-UTME result.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Direct entry candidates who chose EBSU and possess a minimum of OND/ND upper credit are also to participate in this online POST-UTME REGISTRATION for the purpose of verification of their O/Level results only.
All payment into Banks shall close on Wednesday, 20th September, 2017 while our website for online registration shall be shutdown at 12 Midnight on Wednesday, 20th September, 2017. HELP DESK: Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Phone: 08134762443, 08067664449, 08067471321, 08055857555, 09026539643, 07033865888, 08035649390, 08139833300, 08158856785.
METHOD OF CHECKING ADMISSION STATUS
– Visit the school official website – www.ebsu-edu.net
– Click on check admission status (Regular)
– Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click Submit
» Buy & Download Original EBSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!