Dss Past Questions
DSS/SSS recruitment past questions and answers can be downloaded here in pdf. We have made available the complete version of State Security Service interview exams past questions with correct answers.
Did you register for DSS/SSS recruitment? Was your application successful? If yes, the next line of action is to start preparation for the forthcoming examination and the best material to ensure adequate preparation is DSS/SSS past questions.
The Department of State Security Service recruitment is one of the most difficult exams because of the nature of the job but however, we have compiled from the previous recruitment exercise questions and answers to help you overcome it easily.
Why you need DSS Past Questions
Past questions are helpful tools for preparing for examinations as they provide you with practical insight into how the examination body set their exams, how the exam you are preparing for might look as well as key themes or subject areas likely to be touched.
How is DSS Past Questions Pattern?
You might be wondering the nature of DSS/SSS interview or how to prepare for it, the materials to read, areas to focus and other things.
Basically, the SSS interview questions consist of Current Affairs, Verbal Reasoning, Numerical Reasoning, Overview and responsibilities of SSS, History and General knowledge.
In this material, all of these areas has been covered accordingly and correct answers has been provided based on the DSS/SSS marking syllables.
Sample of DSS Past Questions
- The Military Governor called for a concerted effort in solving the problems of the state.
- A dramatic
- An agitated
- A joint
- A direct
- An unfailing
2. Gone are the days when he ………. Enjoy patronage
- Used to
3. All ………. Well with Peter.
- Are not
- Have not been
- Were not
- Is not
4. The villagers looked ………. their leader for good examples.
- Up to
- Up at
- Forward to
5. Emeka failed because the examination was ………. difficult for him.
6. The dancers were all in ………. before their departure.
- Good spirits
- Good spirit
- High spirit
- High spirits
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for DSS Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, DSS Past Questions and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!