David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration has Started
This is to inform the general public that the David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration has Started.
The David Oyedepo Foundation scholarship program is our major platform for promoting our vision and goals. The scholarship program awards scholarships to qualified individuals who are indigenes and residents of African countries, and have been offered admission to specific universities in Nigeria.
The DOF scholars program grants individuals the opportunity to acquire a first degree at top schools in the African continent. It grants individuals the opportunity to build up the leadership potentials that are so evidently lacking in the leaders of our today’s society, through the yearly programs and community development initiatives.
The scholarship program covers all study and travel expenses for the duration of the course of study
To be considered for a scholarship award, applicant must meet these slated requirements
Be a Nigerian Citizen
Applicant must provide valid document(s) that acertain him/her as a citizen of the country Nigeria
Be Academically Sound
Applicant must as a matter of importance have an excellent academic history. This entails both written and oral
Have a Provisional Admission
Applicant must have an offer of provisional Admission into any recognized higher institution of learning in Nigeria.
Be described as Indigent
Applicant must be declared indigent. David Oyedepo Foundation only fund indigent student who are willing to learn but have little no financial support.
Have 5 distinction pass in WAEC, NECO or GCE Exams
Applicant must pass his/her O’Level examination with at least five(5) credit grade, Mathematics and English inclusive.
Have at least 20 points above JAMB yearly cut-off
Applicant must have at least 20 points above the JAMB yearly cut-off.
All applicant are awarded full scholarship for the duration of their study, however a yearly review of scholarship is carried out every year to ensure candidate remains worthy of scholarship award. Each scholarship awardees
- Must maintain a continuous standard of excellence as measured by the David Oyedepo Foundation
- Carry out a yearly summer community project that fulfil the following criteria:
- Must be focused on community development
- Must be a community based project
- Must engage a volunteer base of class and schoolmates
- Must engage knowledge in current field of study
- A video & document report of the project must be generated and submitted to the foundation at the end of every school year.
- The school will be required to generate and send the foundation a semester by semester report of academic progress.
Note: Candidates can apply to their choice course of study. However, special consideration would be given to candidates whose courses fall under the following categories:
• Agriculture and allied courses
• Medicine / Para Medical science
• Political science
• Education and allied courses
Application Closing Date: May 31, 2015
If you wish to begin your registration now Click here
» Buy & Download Original Scholarship Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» JAMB Change of Institution/Course: Click here to learn more!