CUSAS Past Questions
Covenant University is a highly selective institution which means only a small percentage of students seeking for admission into the university get accepted. The Post Utme scores of candidates are the key to selecting successful students. This is why you need to study with the covenant university post utme Past Questions and Answers which is provided in pdf format. This past question has been proven to be the secret of success for students who made it during the exams and gained admission into the institution.
For this reason, we have made available Post UTME past question to help you get prepared for the forthcoming examinations.
So, I’d really encourage you to go for this past question which will bring huge success. it’s the best choice you can make right now but I need to guide you on the right track to follow and the best ways to get past questions. Read more in this post on how to get the covenant university past questions:
Why you need CUSAS Past Questions
Helps work out time required for each question. Identifies style of exam questions (short-answer, multiple choice or essays). Helps practice exam techniques. Helps identify key subject areas to focus on in revision.
How is CUSAS Past Questions pattern?
The Covenant University usually sets questions on just three(3) subjects which are Mathematics, English Language, and Current Affairs irrespective of your course of study or program.
The format for Covenant University post UTME exam (number of questions per subject) is as follows:
English Language = 20 Questions
Maths = 10 Questions
Current Affairs =10 Questions
Total = 40 Questions
Time to take Test = 30 Minutes.
Total Post-UTME Score = 100 Marks
The Covenant University Post UTME past questions and answers that were compiled by our team just for you has the following structure:
‣ English Language – 50 questions
‣ Mathematics – 50 questions
‣ General Paper – 50 questions
Sample of CUSAS Past Questions
Use of English
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s).
1. Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the…
(A) break out
(B) break up
(D) break into
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed
(A) begged for mercy
(B)made a plea for mitigation
(C) made an ovation
(D) made a plea for litigation
3. The officer was compelled to… the suspect’s car.
4. If you are going to the market, may I… please?
(A) follow you
(B)come with you
(C) come by you
(D) come as your second
5. Thank you for the party, we really…
(A) enjoyed ourselves
(C) enjoyed very much
(D) enjoyed too much.
6. The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and the common ratio of the progression.
(A) 3, 7
(B) 7, 3
(C) -7, 3
(D) -3, 7
7. Tunse bought a house for =N=1,250,000 and spent =N=350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for =N=2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain?
8. List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x≤ 10
(A) -1, 0, 1, 2
(B) -2, 0, 1
(C) 1, 2, 3
(D) 0, 1,2
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the Past Question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for CUSAS Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, CUSAS Past Questions and Answers. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck