There is an ongoing Client Manager Jobs Vacancy at Siemens Nigeria. See the job description, eligibility and application procedure here.
Siemens is an Integrated Technology Company. The business activities of our Energy, Health care, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust.
Client Manager Jobs Vacancy at Siemens Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Manager
Req ID: 264685
Key Tasks & Accountabilities
- To promote and develop the sale of PS DO Product Services products and services to all territory customers (new & existing).
- Monitor and achieve bookings targets.
- Report competitor & market activity information.
- Determine how best to deploy all PS DO resources in order to maximize bookings & profitability
- Develop customer specific strategies to maximize growth.
Professionally manage assigned territory to achieve identified, key objectives which are:
- Achieve bookings targets.
- Pro-actively promote and sell PS DO products and services by visiting customers on a regular and planned basis.
- Provide feedback and direction to any PS DO dept. on all matters of: opportunity, competition, loss, change, problem of market intelligence and strategy for territory.
- Maintain good records for territory, of its present and prospective customers. Also records relating to D-R competition and their activities.
- Develop strong, long-term, business relationships with customers.
- Manage designated territory agents/ representatives (where applicable)
- To prepare and present professional presentations to customers relating to Product Services to customer management and staff
- Discuss, negotiate and finalize proposals with customers.
- Act as single point of contact when required on difficult company problems with customers to co-ordinate complex customer problems internal and external.
- Promote and organize customer visits to PS DO facilities.
- Provide advice/ assistance to credit and collection, marketing and completes sales.
- Develop and maintain a detailed territory plan
- Utilize PS DO software including: SFDC.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities/Competencies
- Minimum of 7 years post NYSC experience in the field
- Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or business
- Ideally experience with rotating equipment providers
- A good communication skill
- Articulate, Knowledgeable and informed
- Listening Skills and problem solver
- Team player
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Technical knowledge of Rotating Equipment, Reciprocating Compressors, Gas Compressor Engines & Turbines
- Knowledge of the application of above products at customer’s facilities
- Market knowledge
- Knowledge about PS DO principal competitors
- English language fluency
- Oral, written & presentation skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- General sales skills, including: need identification, questioning, listening, negotiation and closing.
- Strategy development skills
- Motivated, dynamic & industrious with “can-do” attitude
- Personable & professional appearance
- Good commercial acumen.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for Client Manager Jobs Vacancy at Siemens Nigeria
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online