CHM103 Past Question and Answers in pdf format
CHM103 Past Question is one of the most important for science students. Due to the complicated nature of the examination, many people are unable to do well in the examination. If you are one of the students in this category, then you do not need to bother about it anymore because we have the solution to that problem, and the solution is in having CHM103 Past Questions.
You need to understand that before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. Therefore, we bring you information on CHM103 Past Question, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it.
Why you need CHM103 Past Questions
It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out. It also provides useful information about the types of questions to expect. You will find out the number of questions you will see in the examination.
How is CHM103 Past Questions Patterned?
We have made it simple for you. We bring all the questions which is usually in objective format since it is not usually examinations. We have put them together but we indicate the specific years for every question and the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to studying the Past Questions.
Sample of CHM301 PAST QUESTION
- Organic compounds can be obtained from __________ and
can also be made synthetically in the laboratory.
2.________ organic chemistry involves the determination of
3.The most obvious method of using a balance is known as________?
4.__________system not only measure total mass but
also may determine such characteristics as average weight
and moisture content?
5.Balances in the sortorius 2400 series allow one to determine
weight (mass) to within___________?
6.List the tree types of balances known to you and state the
range of their measurements??
7.The use of large flame during heating my lead to______?
8.A substance that does not burn in flame is probably a_____?
9._________are those in which a substance,usually a solid, is weighed.
10.When isolation of a pure solid is difficult,or rapid filtration is necessary,_______is employed??
11.A________is a small machine (with several test tube holder)that rotates rapidly.
12.Before a —— is turn on a test tube must be placed opposite the test tube of interest to prevent excessive vibration
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the Past Question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for CHM103 Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, CHM103 Past Question and Answers in pdf format, These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck