This is to inform the general public that the Bayelsa State College of Health Technology Yenagoa Public Health Nursing forms is on Sale.
Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates into the following academic programs of the college
– Public health nursing (higher national diploma)
DEPARTMENT AND PROGRAMMES
1. PUBLI C HEALTH NURSING (PHN)
The programme leads to the award of the Higher National Diploma in Public Health Nursing by the West African health Examination Board (WAHEB)
QUALIFICATION : Prospective candidate must possess a minimum of five (5) O/L Credit Passes in WAEC/GCE in not more than two (2)sittings which must include: a. English Language b. Mathematics c. Biology/Health Science d. And any other of the following : Chemistry, Geography, Economics, Literature, Accounts and Physics Candidate are also expected to posses any of the following in addition to the above
- Nigeria Registered Nurse Certificate
- Nigeria Registered Midwife Certificate
- For male in addition to be a registered nurses any other post basic qualification.
DURATION: TWO(2) ACADEMIC SESSIONS
Check out the requirement process on: www.bscht.ac
The registration process is as follows:
1. Go to any Diamond bank branch nationwide and get your E-pin for seven thousand naira only.
2. Go online and log on to online.bscht.ac and complete the online application form.
3. Scan in your credentials, passport photograph will be captured using a web camera available on the computer you are using for the registration. You do not need to scan and upload a photograph for the registration. Candidate must ensure the computer they are using has a web camera.
4. Print the generated acknowledgement letter and your application form.
Candidates are advised to make copies of the acknowledgement letter and application form.
i. Scanned passport must be clean and clear.
ii. Passport photograph (scanned photograph will not be accepted by the online registration system. Ensure that the computer you are using has a web camera which will take your passport photograph).
iii. Use the same name that you will use when admission is offered.
iv. Submit two valid E-mail addresses and phone number in your registration form.
NOTE: Bayelsa State College of Health Technology will not be held responsible if you use an invalid Email address and telephone numbers.
Enquiries please call: 234-816-032-5251
» Original Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date): Click here to buy
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» JAMB Change of Institution/Course: Click here to learn more!